Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you lose your inceldom to this?

Pay to have sex with granny looking fem

• Yes

Votes: 19 38.8%
  • No

Votes: 30 61.2%

• Total voters
C

catfishman23

Banned
-
If this girl offered sex but she lived in a different country would you pay to go visit her?
Btw she is 21

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180408-234637.png
    Screenshot_20180408-234637.png
    248.7 KB · Views: 175
fuck... you sure "she" dont got a dick.. / yes

No, I'll stick to mares. Or I'd fuck that cute black girl who believes she's incel.

no, cuz i aint going to another country for some roastie(also body pics, cuz if she came to America then I would bang her)

I would fuck any willing female (female).

I would probably even fuck the dude,but i wouldn't go to another country just to fuck someone

Yes I like travelling, would know some new place and bonus fuck a girl? sign me in

Cute af, my type of girl.

The guy in that pic ruins it. So no.

I'm not paying for it.

Are you kidding? When I read the thread I expected some hideous whale. I would fuck her, hell I would date her happily.

Why aren't you banned yet?
Why would I be? I'm not spending my money on this to meet some foid. I'm not that desperate. If she live near me, then that's a different story.

I wouldn't go to another country just to have sex
but if she was in the same country and unless this is some trick question and "she" is a trap then yes she looks ok, hard to tell with the focus on the dude. I like ginger girls

I wouldn't go to another country just to have sex
but if she was in the same country and unless this is some trick question and "she" is a trap then yes she looks ok, hard to tell with the focus on the dude.

You're saying you would waste $500 or more on a plane ticket to meet up with this female you don't even know?

I would if she lives in one of the countries I want to visit hehe

No, i will not fall for this trickery.

Sex, yes. Travel and spend money for that, no.

Yeah if it was in my city.
Traveling hell no.

First and foremost regardless of who you fuck, if you had to pay for it you are still an incel

So many volcels.
I'd travel to the ends of the earth if there was a girl waiting for me there.

So many volcels.
So many volcels.
So you would have sex with her and then what?
What are you gonna do then, obviously that's your only choice.

I'm not really into satan worshiping females they're the ones who got us into this mess

Man fuck that, the money for the trip, risk of being mugged for being a tourist. Where is the hoe anyways,Baghdad, some slum in Brazil? I'm an American for fuck sake, I want an American bitch.

no, i want to fuck stacy.
I was with you on the ethnics not counting thing but dude if you wouldn't even settle for a plain faced white girl you must at this point be a volcel

I was with you on the ethnics not counting thing but dude if you wouldn't even settle for a plain faced white girl you must at this point be a volcel
i hate roasties, i will never beta bux for one ever. They made a big chunk of my entire life miserable

I wouldn't travel hundreds of miles for pussy, It's too much effort.

i hate roasties, i will never beta bux for one ever. They made a big chunk of my entire life miserable
who said anything about beta buxing for her, dude.
The thread is about whether you'd fuck her or not.
You can just do that and then stop talking to her.

who said anything about beta buxing for her, dude.
The thread is about whether you'd fuck her or not.
You can just do that and then stop talking to her.
the majority of people on the poll voted no kek. Say no more