Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you live in venezuela ?

not worth living in a shithole to score some rotten pussy

over for princess_kittycels

Of course not because there's no guarantee you can get a foid there, and even if you do if you can't get out of there quickly your life will be hell but for another circunstances

-JBW
-fuck whores that want the green card
-don't fall in love
-leave the whore
-go back to your country
-whore continues rotting in her country

No sympathy for venezuelans , they did that to themselves.

probably not tbh, the chances of abduction and brutal death are high
yea, its more violent than brazil, also flights to caracas are too expensive, and travelling through bus is too dangerous
i was thinking about going to venezuela and try to get some JB, but its crazy, better to travel to some small city in the north

-JBW
-fuck whores that want the green card
-don't fall in love
-leave the whore
-go back to your country
-whore continues rotting in her country

No sympathy for venezuelans , the jews did that to them.

Nah but I'd definitely move to the Caribbean where all foids over there are fit, brown, 6+/10, speak English, and are thirsty for betabux.

Those ppl are desperate to get out there, why would I put myself in that situtation

Nah but I'd definitely move to the Caribbean where all foids over there are fit, brown, 6+/10, speak English, and are thirsty for betabux.
they are Brown in hispanic countries like DR or Cuba, other caribbean countries are mostly indian/Black, these blacks are very scary and thugmaxxed i wouldnt go there

View: https://youtu.be/tnpaaVB4XyA