Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you live in the philippines in a mediocre, poorish city for a young QT PH girlfriend?

i always thought i'd get rich and go to the philippines to get some of that young pussy but that was before i learned of BestGore
on that site there is story after story about how philppine police and philippine men hate foreigners especially white foreigners and always kill them then declare to the home country that they committed suicide.

if i ever make it rich i'll try to fuck a girl or two and stay there for a week but definitely not to live there

Forget Thailand or any other asian country. That's chad only.

PH has an ultra high birth rate. Girls get pregnant in their teens. It's somewhat cheap. You can live there for $1000 to $1500 a month. Add another $100 a month or so for back to back tourist visas.

The city can be a shithole but it has a lot of young girls there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwX0s14JG70

This seems to be the ONLY place where a normie can still get laid.

I would do it in a heart beat

I don't like Asian girls unless they are at least 9/10.

i always thought i'd get rich and go to the philippines to get some of that young pussy but that was before i learned of BestGore
on that site there is story after story about how philppine police and philippine men hate foreigners especially white foreigners and always kill them then declare to the home country that they committed suicide.

if i ever make it rich i'll try to fuck a girl or two and stay there for a week but definitely not to live there
Is this serious? any video?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back