Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you live in the philippines in a mediocre, poorish city for a young QT PH girlfriend?

mylifeistrash

mylifeistrash

Banned
-
Forget Thailand or any other asian country. That's chad only.

PH has an ultra high birth rate. Girls get pregnant in their teens. It's somewhat cheap. You can live there for $1000 to $1500 a month. Add another $100 a month or so for back to back tourist visas.

The city can be a shithole but it has a lot of young girls there.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MwX0s14JG70

This seems to be the ONLY place where a normie can still get laid.

Yeah I would tbh. Get out of the hellhole that is the west. I might need to look into this tbh
Add another $100 a month or so for back to back tourist visas.
elab on this, can you stay indefinitely or not?

Please don't seamaxx guys my dad did that and he was a white Chad and now I'm a hapacel it's horrible they are incel factories

Please don't seamaxx guys my dad did that and he was a white Chad and now I'm a hapacel it's horrible they are incel factories
pictures or fake

Only SEAmaxx if you don't plan to leave. Hapas do well on their home countries. Nowhere else I'm afraid.

Yeah I would tbh. Get out of the hellhole that is the west. I might need to look into this tbh

elab on this, can you stay indefinitely or not?

google and find out, but i think you can for 1-2 years, then just reenter
UNLIKE any other SEA country, this is the only place you get that much time

Wouldn't a hapa son still mog locals? (as long as he keeps living there ofc)

google and find out, but i think you can for 1-2 years, then just reenter
UNLIKE any other SEA country, this is the only place you get that much time
good shit

Yes, I go MNL a lot, love it (if u can tolerate shit food and traffic and basically zero infrastructure)

Hell yeah I'll be down to go and live in a "shithole" as long as I'm getting nice pussy.

I might SEA max but would get vasectomy ahead of time

you go for hookers / pussy? or strictly for fun?
Mainly for fun, have never fucked a hooker in my life, it's mainly just JBW old guys and Korean and japcels hogging all the hookers in MNL, having been castrated by their own women practicing JBW law and 99/1 law at home

@IncelsBraincels, thoughts?

No.
She has to be :
Virgin
Pwetty
Classy

Ghetto foids are not Classy.

i wonder what will happen if i am not able to control my lust enough that i can dedicate my entire life to god and god alone.Living in the philiphines sounds like a paradise(i had a okcupid in the philiphines and it seems that i am somewhat accepted).But i have no money and i am low iq so i doubt i could betabuxx(which is all you can do if you marry as an incel).anyway nice to dream about having a qt catholic wife who loves you and living a nice simple life till death takes me away(i doubt i will witness the judgment in this life).it's over

I dunno maybe. I dont wanna learn a whole new language or anything since I hate learning languages

If i was younger i wood

Mainly for fun, have never fucked a hooker in my life, it's mainly just JBW old guys and Korean and japcels hogging all the hookers in MNL, having been castrated by their own women practicing JBW law and 99/1 law at home

What is there to do for fun there? All I can see are malls

unless you use it for meeting noodles?

It doesn't work anymore. Given the globalized world now, even the trash SEA want Chad models now. It's over for everyone. Maybe back in early 2000s before social media but that's about it.

It doesn't work anymore. Given the globalized world now, even the trash SEA want Chad models now. It's over for everyone. Maybe back in early 2000s before social media but that's about it.

that's what they said on roosh forums before they closed. I guess now a normie could get an ugly noodle and nothing in the rest of SEA.

that's what they said on roosh forums before they closed. I guess now a normie could get an ugly noodle and nothing in the rest of SEA.

If they are lucky. Apparently, the show 90 day fiance with that Big Ed WMAF relationship pissed a lot of Filipina foids off with his treatment of the foid.

If they are lucky. Apparently, the show 90 day fiance with that Big Ed WMAF relationship pissed a lot of Filipina foids off with his treatment of the foid.

I'm a normie tier facially white guy. On tinder I could only get bottom tier ugly matches in PH
in the USA, nothing. In TH, trannies.

So yeah chad only, obviously

I'm a normie tier facially white guy. On tinder I could only get bottom tier ugly matches in PH
in the USA, nothing. In TH, trannies.

So yeah chad only, obviously

Yup. Chads only. Took me a month to realize this but I realized it.

Yup. Chads only. Took me a month to realize this but I realized it.

So now I just want an answer to how all the men globally are okay with this and how the world can move forward if all the women are chad only.

I just want that answered and then I can go die.

So now I just want an answer to how all the men globally are okay with this and how the world can move forward if all the women are chad only.

I just want that answered and then I can go die.

Men globally are not okay with it at all. However, because we men are told to hide our emotions and don't open our minds in fear of being shut down for being sexist/racist/whatever-phobic, we can't say it, so people think the problem doesn't really exist on a global level.

But it's an issue and men are absolutely not okay with it. At some point there will be a riot.

Men globally are not okay with it at all. However, because we men are told to hide our emotions and don't open our minds in fear of being shut down for being sexist/racist/whatever-phobic, we can't say it, so people think the problem doesn't really exist on a global level.

But it's an issue and men are absolutely not okay with it. At some point there will be a riot.

How do you cope? Your posts describe you as one of the most fucked people here. What keeps you going and not killing yourself?

How do you cope? Your posts describe you as one of the most fucked people here. What keeps you going and not killing yourself?

Not sure. Guess I wanted a sense of community above all else. This forum is really my last hope. If the FBI/CIA/NSA grab this place then I'll probably rope soon after.
Also I want to be the one to see my stepfather's ashes burn after he dies. I want him to suffer as long as possible, and I think that will give me a sense of closure from the amount of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual abuse he gave me during my years with him.

Not sure. Guess I wanted a sense of community above all else. This forum is really my last hope. If the FBI/CIA/NSA grab this place then I'll probably rope soon after.
Also I want to be the one to see my stepfather's ashes burn after he dies. I want him to suffer as long as possible, and I think that will give me a sense of closure from the amount of physical, mental, emotional, and spiritual abuse he gave me during my years with him.

I felt pretty empty when this site was down two days ago. Sad as it is, this shit is all I have left in life.

Forget Thailand or any other asian country. That's chad only." Straight delusion. But yes I'd pick PH over the west

I felt pretty empty when this site was down two days ago. Sad as it is, this shit is all I have left in life.

Same here. I was so sad until the server announcement. I thought the site was down with. I was about to rope.

Cut it with this bluepilled bullshit exaggerations

If it's truth then it's truth. Facts don't care about your feelings. If it is, it is.
Your post is troll, not fact. Ugly dudes get pussy in SEA, especially Philippines.

@kodoku thoughts on this?

Forget Thailand or any other asian country. That's chad only." Straight delusion. But yes I'd pick PH over the west

I'm just going by tinder results. Either way, PH gives the best results for anyone.

I'm just going by tinder results. Either way, PH gives the best results for anyone.
I dont believe you have poor tinder results in bkk. Theres a reason the sexpat community is so large in thailand. Average white guys absolutely do slay on tinder

I dont believe you have poor tinder results in bkk. Theres a reason the sexpat community is so large in thailand. Average white guys absolutely do slay on tinder

Take a normie on tinder, set location to manila, don't match trannies and hookers. Observe what's left. Not much.

Take a normie on tinder, set location to manila, don't match trannies and hookers. Observe what's left. Not much.
I did in the past and slayed on tinder. Vietnam was much less matches, but still not terrible, thailand was just a little harder than ph, but still insanely easy. I'm normie tier facially. And not to mention the countless incel experiments on youtube in the Philippines proving you cant be incel there

I did in the past and slayed on tinder. Vietnam was much less matches, but still not terrible, thailand was just a little harder than ph, but still insanely easy. I'm normie tier facially. And not to mention the countless incel experiments on youtube in the Philippines proving you cant be incel there

I dunno what to say. I tried "ITSOVER" a few years ago on a fake account and he did shitty.

Try it again and see if it's changed.

I can stay in Magogia visa-free for six months. No need for 30-day visa extensions. Foids dont look like monkey.

This seems to be the ONLY place where a normie can still get laid.
but that's the problem
i'm not a normie
not in looks, height, OR in personality
i'm not NT, plus i have social anxiety

I dunno maybe. I dont wanna learn a whole new language or anything since I hate learning languages
the Philippines was literally a part of the US for a long time so they speak English there

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back