Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you live in a VR world ?

L

Luxity

Banned
-
Would you live in a VR world sort of like Ready Player One or Sword Art Online, where you can be whoever you want and do whatever you want ? To me living in a VR world would be the best cope.

Yes, but if it felt like a video game, I would probably get bored after a while.

There's people who already do. Although it's not VR, plenty of people spend all day, every day on Second Life. There's people who have been doing this since it first came out back in 2003. I know there's VR Chat, but there's a lot less to do in it and the world isn't as expansive, so it gets boring after a while, thus it's less addictive.

Transhumanism is the way. Upload my mind into the matrix and I'll forget all about reality

Or give me a holodeck or something

you're using virtual reality to cope, I choose the rope, if you can't decode that then fuck off, you fucking septembercel
Ok, so go rope and stop coping, before you do make another thread on your Oneitis :soy:

if it's better than my current life, yes.

Would you live in a VR world sort of like Ready Player One or Sword Art Online, where you can be whoever you want and do whatever you want ? To me living in a VR world would be the best cope.

Nah, that's not good enough and there's too much to be desired. At the back of my head, I wil always remember that it's fake.

There's simply too much to gain out of this world when you cope and forget that women exists.

yeah give me my own asuna and I will live in a VR world

Attachments

• 1537483837940.png
    1537483837940.png
    39.4 KB · Views: 34
Future incels will and it will be glorious.

At some points I did feel like the creators had no idea where to take the show or what they wanted to do with it, but I liked it overall
I watched log horizon right before and it was so much fucking better. they had a cool class system and focused on world building instead of shit art online. also overlord was another amazing isekai.