Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you live an incel-only country?

sensuouscurves

sensuouscurves

Recruit
★★
Like imagine we could get some actual land and form our own political system. The population is entirely us, no chads no normies no foids. The normie countries would be birthing enough incels for us to maintain the population. Do you think this is a good idea? When you think about it you are not getting any anyway might as well live among people who understand you better.

If you change your mind and decide you want to betabuxx in your home country, you will be welcome to do so we are just gonna brand "CUCK" onto your forehead when we see you off jk.

Last edited:
Fakecels would infiltrate just like here.

Fakecels would infiltrate just like here.
it’d be easy to identify them irl we’d just cast a vote or something and if majority thinks fakecel they get deported to a raft in the middle of the ocean

Well nobody needs Epsteins island nowadays, right?

it’d be easy to identify them irl we’d just cast a vote or something and if majority thinks fakecel they get deported to a raft in the middle of the ocean
Well, according to Mensa_IQ incels can't be against immigration. Lol.

Japan is pretty cool tbh

C27DB612 EF09 4047 A82B 6130ED816736

If everyone would be incel there then no one would be able to reproduce so that country will die out really quick..

I'd be for it.
It would be more complex than that. To Ethnics whitecels are fakecels, to manlets tallcels are fakecels, to poorcels, richcels are fakecels and so on and so forth. Maybe some sort of test to see what's a fakecel to someone, and if specific people think tallcels are fakecels or whitecels are fakecels etc. they can't vote, whereas anyone else who understands there's more variables than being tall and white can vote. This should help on weeding out fakecels without getting rid of legitimate incels.

TBH, I'd only want to be around other weebcels since weebcels are constantly attacked.

If everyone would be incel there then no one would be able to reproduce so that country will die out really quick..
We'd be relying on immigration. Or maybe if we get rich enough we will just pay surrogates in poor countries to make us little incels and will send somebody to pick them up. Though I suppose it is kind of unfair to the kids. Is it ethical to father children if you have subhuman genetics?

Volcel if you would.

We'd be relying on immigration. Or maybe if we get rich enough we will just pay surrogates in poor countries to make us little incels and will send somebody to pick them up. Though I suppose it is kind of unfair to the kids. Is it ethical to father children if you have subhuman genetics?

Actually that sounds nice

however, what if the child turns out to be a foid/trannyfag or a chadlite/chad? what would we do to them.

They should make that a thing in China with their 30 million 'surplus men'. My plan would be this: industrial incel province focused on manufacturing and researching copes for personal use and export.

yes but only if we have foid sex slaves

however, what if the child turns out to be a foid/trannyfag or a chadlite/chad? what would we do to them.
They definitely won't be chad (they are incel's children). You can determine if they are foid before they are born, just abort them if they are (that's actually what China and India have been doing for a long time). Now regarding trannyfags I don't know. I think we will just send them to Sweden or some other cucked country; they seem happy to accept such people.

Like imagine we could get some actual land and form our own political system. The population is entirely us, no chads no normies no foids. The normie countries would be birthing enough incels for us to maintain the population. Do you think this is a good idea? When you think about it you are not getting any anyway might as well live among people who understand you better.

If you change your mind and decide you want to betabuxx in your home country, you will be welcome to do so we are just gonna brand "CUCK" onto your forehead when we see you off jk.
ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE
Just because people share a common belief with you, does not make them people that you will like, or that are "good people", have you seen most posters on this forum, being locked in a country with them is tantamount to a special kind of VALHALLA.

ARE YOU FUCKING INSANE
Just because people share a common belief with you, does not make them people that you will like, or that are "good people", have you seen most posters on this forum, being locked in a country with them is tantamount to a special kind of VALHALLA.
I don't know man. What's your specific issue with the people on this forum? There are some retarded incels, sure, I just think it is more likely that I will find communication with an incel fulfilling than with a normie.

I don't know man. What's your specific issue with the people on this forum? There are some retarded incels, sure, I just think it is more likely that I will find communication with an incel fulfilling than with a normie.
STICK AROUND FOR MORE THAN 9 DAYS AND YOU WILL FIND OUT

yes but only if we have foid sex slaves
I personally am against slavery. I think the right answer is sexbots (though it is probably going to be a long time before they are any good).

I personally am against slavery. I think the right answer is sexbots (though it is probably going to be a long time before they are any good).
why is everybody obsessed with sex robots i dont understand the appeal.
i think slaver would be fine if ppl were born into slavery and trained to be slaves,its not as cruel as stripping a normal person from its freedom

I mean I could not respect myself knowing I enslaved a man or a foid. The appeal of the sex bots is that they can provide what you want (eventually, not right now) and you don't have to hurt them (also they don't fart, big plus).

High iq cels would make fake biocunts

Incel land would be amazing, and we could have the incel mansion there with tendies

I mean I could not respect myself knowing I enslaved a man or a foid. The appeal of the sex bots is that they can provide what you want (eventually, not right now) and you don't have to hurt them (also they don't fart, big plus).
OP read the thread I linked. You and I have very similar ideas. I believe Incelistan will be in Siberia. The MGTOWs would be on board with this. We could easily get a million men together.

OP read the thread I linked. You and I have very similar ideas. I believe Incelistan will be in Siberia. The MGTOWs would be on board with this. We could easily get a million men together.
Nah man Siberia sucks. I have been there. Too cold, even in the summer. Also I doubt anyone would willingly rent us land. I think we need to organize our shit before anything can happen. Also you seem to believe that men don't discriminate on looks against other men. I am not sure that's true. CEOs are all tall and have deep voices even though the board rarely has foids on it. Lookism is an illness affecting both genders.

Nah man Siberia sucks. I have been there. Too cold, even in the summer. Also I doubt anyone would willingly rent us land. I think we need to organize our shit before anything can happen. Also you seem to believe that men don't discriminate on looks against other men. I am not sure that's true. CEOs are all tall and have deep voices even though the board rarely has foids on it. Lookism is an illness affecting both genders.
Siberia is ideal because Vlad was trying to get people to settle there. And the area around the Kamchatka Peninsula is fine weather wise. Not at all like interior Siberia with its continental climate. Lookism effects men too, but men can be indoctrinated out of it. And men can appreciate skill and capability. Foids are the main issue.

Last edited:
Siberia is ideal because Vlad was trying to get people to settle there. And the area around the Kamchatka Peninsula is fine weather wise. Not at all like interior Siberia with its continental climate. Lookism effects men too, but men can be indoctrinated out of it. And men can appreciate skill and capability. Foids are the main issue.
I see. Two minor points: technically, Kamchatka would not be Siberia but Far East. Also the short for Vladimir is not Vlad but Volodya. Vlad is short for Vladislav. It's like using Jon as short for John.

I see. Two minor points: technically, Kamchatka would not be Siberia but Far East. Also the short for Vladimir is not Vlad but Volodya. Vlad is short for Vladislav. It's like using Jon as short for John.
Sorry, not familiar with Russian naming conventions. But yes the far east region. I was thinking about Karaginsky Island. Its isolated enough for us to build our society, but close in proximity to ocean. Its also uninhabited, so no existing human settlement to uproot. It is a nature site though, but I think enough money could be used to change opinions.

It sounds like a pipe dream, but a million educated men following the guidelines I listed in my thread could bring a lot of money and people to a region of Russia that needs both people and money.