Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you like to hangout with other incel for a day?

El Enemigo

El Enemigo

Overlord
★★★★★
Or not necessarily an incel but just another non nt person like yourself, It would be just the 2 of you, you could go drinking, eating watch a movie or play something, both would look super mega non nt doing it. Would you?

Current situation jfl

I would be with an incel and harass foids by calling them toilets:lul::lul:

91d1145629f15bd1db2686f1d2f6416845c95dc3799b1cbce70ff4d56dea8cc8 1

(in video game)

I have few incel non-NT friends so I get to do that from time to time. it is pretty cool you can just talk any autistic/blackpill/4chan type shit and connect with each other :feelshaha::society:

Or not necessarily an incel but just another non nt person like yourself, It would be just the 2 of you, you could go drinking, eating watch a movie or play something, both would look super mega non nt doing it. Would you?

Current situation jfl
It might go something like this :lul::lul::lul:

A6BD54F3 E286 4A25 BB76 A089B611BD4C

“But I thought you guys were my friends.”:fuk::fuk::fuk:

“Silence, you domestic terrorist.”:fbi::fbi:

I have few incel non-NT friends so I get to do that from time to time. it is pretty cool you can just talk any autistic/blackpill/4chan type shit and connect with each other :feelshaha::society:
Sadly he is not entirely :blackpill:

I already have incel friends

yes please god, however I would rather die than have normie friends :feelspuke:

I don’t have friends.
But I want frenz :feelsbadman:

I'd have no problem with that, maybe taking drugs together, watching shitty movies or anime, just coping.

Having a genuine friendship would be fun and would make my life a little sweeter, but I would still be unhappy for not having a girlfriend.

Yes I’d like to hangout with you, OP. Where do you wanna meet up?

No,because i'm a giga truecel,and the vast majority of users here are fakecel larpers

I do everyday, special specimen that guy

Depends if they are a cool guy or a cunt

Sure, as long as it's not some giga autist edge lord or a cunt.

No, you all NTmog me. :feelsrope:

That would be cool, albeit awkward

That would be cool :feelsjuice:

Not really. Got a feeling that compared to me, even most of you would be mogcels.

Life is already shit enough as it is being left right n centre mogged. Even by school aged kids. I just want to be left all alone in my little pod now until the reaper finally gets his skates on and collects the rubbish late.

Fuck meeting anyone anymore lrl. It's over.

Not really. Got a feeling that compared to me, even most of you would be mogcels.

Life is already shit enough as it is being left right n centre mogged. Even by school aged kids. I just want to be left all alone in my little pod now until the reaper finally gets his skates on and collects the rubbish late.

Fuck meeting anyone anymore lrl. It's over.
Why is you avi a female?

Current situation jfl
Yes