Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you like to be raped

Would you like to be raped by a femoid?

• Yes

Votes: 9 60.0%
  • No

Votes: 6 40.0%

• Total voters
It's not rape if the male enjoys it, and most of the time he will.

It's not rape if the male enjoys it, and most of the time he will.
Females enjoy rape too, there's a study or there was a poll on feminist reddit sub. I don't remember but they do enjoy lol

You mean PIV "rape" (LOL)? Uhh well yeah, but if she wants THAT much power she'll have to be at least not fat.

Probably not

You mean PIV "rape" (LOL)? Uhh well yeah, but if she wants THAT much power she'll have to be at least not fat.
She can be anyone, even 1/10 or deformed with saliva running down her tits

She can be anyone, even 1/10 or deformed with saliva running down her tits

Tough call, I'm really skinny so I might physically be harmed in the process or even die of asphyxiation if she's fat enough.

How can you be raped by a female?
If.you mean some fat deformed one then no thanks. But a cute one cannot rape tbh.

Not sure. Didn't vote this time.

Hell naw nigga

No. I don't want to get raped. I don't want to give my virginity away to anyone. I'd like for them to think that they have a chance with me.

No. I don't want to get raped. I don't want to give my virginity away to anyone. I'd like for them to think that they have a chance with me.
I thought you were saving it for me :(

Naw, I wouldn’t want that

Don’t care about sex

if she doesnt have stds

I don’t know, I don’t want my hands and legs tied while I have a vibrator in my arse for 10 hours straight.

I want a girl to force me to eat her phat ass.

Penetration=no anything else=yes if she's attractive.

>male

>rape

the only way this is possible is if youre drunk, a child, or disabled.

if youre drunk and get raped, it was objectively your fault. Allah forbade you to do such, you went on to do it, and now you should stop being a pretender and blamer and accept your filthy actions.

the other two, its unfortunate, but the woman must be flogged or stoned in accordance with the Shariah.