Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you like to be a househusband in a "reversed relationship"?

Would you enjoy being a househusband in a "reversed" relationship with the woman being the leader?

• Yes

Votes: 10 37.0%
  • Rather Yes

Votes: 7 25.9%
  • Rather No

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • No

Votes: 7 25.9%

• Total voters
B

Big Yikes

Banned
-
Imagine a 50's relationship (or maybe an 80's relationship with the housewife just having a side job) ... with reversed gender roles. Would you be interested in that? You'd have a wife who is the (main) breadwinner, takes care of you, you take her last name, you do the dishes, etc. But she pays all the bills and you don't have to do anything of the serious stuff outside.

Aside from taking her last name, this sounds like a family I know, granted the dad used to work but stopped bcos of health reasons

Just neet and have my wife being money.
Sounds like bliss.

Having a betabux wife :feelskek:
As long as I can fuck her daily, sign me up.

Rather no because she could want to leave all of a sudden and kick you out onto the street. You can't even get a job then because you're homeless.

No,it's not as good as people think, not in practice at least. I know someone like this and the guy has to express feminist opinions and have the woman in control. She always nags and rages.

Wholeheartedly yes if shes a cute waifu like 2d girl from anime.

No,it's not as good as people think, not in practice at least. I know someone like this and the guy has to express feminist opinions and have the woman in control. She always nags and rages.
As long as I don’t have to wageslave I’ll say whatever bullshit you want

Fuck that shit, If you let women have power they will destroy you.

I will do it ngl

Having a betabux wife :feelskek:
As long as I can fuck her daily, sign me up.
Jfl at demanding to be the one who betabuxxes a rostie. Even if a virgin wanted to betabux me I'd be ok with it.

just vote no to free wife and neetbuxx theory

No. Women aren't attracted to betas who can't even provide. She would grow to resent me and the marriage would fall apart leaving me to find a job anyway.

Easy way to neet and have a wife at the same time

As long as we get to fuck Idgaf

Why not? She goes to wageslave while I bake cookies at home, and we fuck too.

Women aren't attracted to betas who can't even provide. She would grow to resent me and the marriage would fall apart leaving me to find a job anyway.
At least you get to fuck her until that happens.

no, the wife would have too much leverage over me