Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you like a family of your own?

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
By a family I mean wife and children, perhaps a dog and house?

fuck no, i hate kids. Even if i was normie, chadlite, or even chad i would refuse to have them. Annoying as fuck they are, screaming and crying and running around being shitheads.

It’s too late for me though and I think I’ll be pretty happy to live in an apartment room by myself for the rest of my life

Yes but I want a wife that takes care of the children

Never in this era of cuckoldry and male disposibility.

hell no. I just want my copes and a gf if that's possible

In a perfect world,yes.

I just want a gf, I don't want to pass on my genes.

I always daydream having an ideal family, but in reality I say hell no. I have nephews and they’re just so much work and annoying to plus I’m not really good with kids.

Gonna stay childfree.

no because i wouldnt want to pass on my shit genes unless i 100% had a girl but i would secretly hate her

I'm increasingly entertaining thoughts of anti-natalism

It ends with me. I will do what my parent's should have done.

No, children are terrible. Needy, have no respect for people, and insult them with no filter.

Definitely, but I try not to think about it because it will just make me feel more depressed.

YES. I want a virgin wife, and then two sons.

This was my dream but now I realize that I'm destined for a life of permanent solitude, I just want a job I can dedicate my life to that will at least lead me to new adventures, experiences, and exposure to the lowest and most disgusting depravities of man. Fuck being a 9-5 wage slave.

yeah i would but at my age id probably have to settle for some used up skank. then the thought of having mostly or all daughters.

I hate kids but if I ever ended up well-off financially in a committed relationship (never gonna happen) I'd probably adopt. I would never impregnate a woman because I wouldn't wish my cursed genes on a child, that would be a death sentence.

I would only have children in the hopes of having a girl and raising her to be daddy's little fuck toy

Not really, but sometimes I'm tempted by the idea of being a dad. There are some things to consider tho. First, no wife to divorce-rape me. Second, the kid has to be adopted (I have no interest in perpetuating my blood line, and raising an already existing child seems far more merciful than bringing another one into the world). Third, it has to be a boy (no way in hell will I change a baby female's diapers just so she can become Chad's cum-dumpster later).

Eh, am fine with not having any.
but hypothetically I wouldn't mind a family of 3 sons.
figured passing on values and knowledge as an important influence to someone seems really cool.

doubt it'll ever happen though.

At this current point in time, no. In the future, probably yes, I wouldn't mind a kid or two, however, I would rather be a single parent than a slave to a fml.

Yes. I do want that. It's what I have always wanted. Even with all the problems going on,it is something I believe in. Meeting the one or someone has been the challenge.

Maybe 1-2 kids. Anything beyond that is to,much.

Yes of course, thats why me being incel pains me that much more.

If I had good genes and were rich I'd want to but in my reality no.

Used to, but not anymore.

In a perfect heavenly world, yes.
In modern reality, no. I still secretly do, but my brain knows the reality of that will be torturous.

If women could be 100% monogamous, sure. But it's not possible, so no.

I think I’ll be pretty happy to live in an apartment room by myself for the rest of my life
I don't think I will be happy but it's the best outcome I see for myself in life as opposed to living with parents