Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel would you lick pussy to ascend

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
she wont let you have PIV with her, you are her pussy licking slave would you do it?

Yes honestly.

I'd even get on my knees to lick it.
i want to lick a pussy from behind, or have her face sit humping me it'd be the ultimate pleasure i just hope her pussy smells nice, if not she can always perfume it

like I'd be allowed to fuck her afterwards? if not, then not

like I'd be allowed to fuck her afterwards? if not, then not
nope, you can only lick her pussy and after your done she lets chad PIV her

i want to lick a pussy from behind, or have her face sit humping me it'd be the ultimate pleasure i just hope her pussy smells nice, if not she can always perfume it
I wonder what pussy tastes like.

It probably tastes amazing.

I wonder what pussy tastes like.

It probably tastes amazing.
it's tasteless if its clean they say, otherwise it usually have a scent of what she ate, most girls eat pineapple before sex so their kitty taste sweet

piss. piss comes out of it. it's gonna taste like piss.
i dont think every girls taste like piss, maybe landwhales yeah but stacy or high tier becky who take care of themselves probably no

i dont think every girls taste like piss, maybe landwhales yeah but stacy or high tier becky who take care of themselves probably no
Bro, It’s a vagina, not a Candy. Of course it tastes like piss :feelsugh:

Bro, It’s a vagina, not a Candy. Of course it tastes like piss :feelsugh:
the vagina always have a scent of what she ate, if she eats tuna it smells bad also I'd probably prefer licking her pussy in the shower

No, that's cucked.

If shes not a virgin, you wont see me down there :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:

I would only eat pussy if the foid is a virgin or if I've ever been her only sex partner. And of course it has to be reciprocated, I would also want PIV and blowjob from her.

IRL tho, I wouldn't ever do it because most foids are whores and I don't want to put my mouth where other dudes have put their dicks in.