Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Would you let your daughter marry nigger? survey by countries

Currynigger stormcel

Colors should be reversed

WTF? Turkey at 83% yes? This can't be correct. @decembrist_kirillov thoughts?
Western and Northern Europeans literally giving themselves up.
I didn't expect it to be this bad seriously.

turkey is not racist bro

Sandcels know the racepill already and don’t want to fuck their descendants over.

Turkish foids are meme’d for fucking blacks dudes a lot

Sandcels know the racepill already and don’t want to fuck their descendants over.
Especially North Africans, which are already darker skinned than Europeans.
A half Algerian half black kid will look 100% black. Not even lightskinned black for the vast majority of the time.

Slavic countries still know whats right from wrong unlike western faggot cucks!

View: https://imgur.com/a/AJ1blcm

Interesting how in these liberal places where diversity is becoming very pervasive (France, Ireland) it is lower than in the other 95%+ White countries where they basically never see black people

jfl what the hell

Iceland is the biggest cuck:lul::lul:

JFL at Turkey this is obviously fake, my Arab friend (he's darker than the avg Turk) went to Turkey and said he got many stares from the locals because they don't like foreigners, now imagine Black Africans.
Yeah, there's no way this is real. I don't deny that NorthWestern European countries are gigacucked, but there's no way less than 10% of Western Europeans wouldn't let their daughter marry a Black African.
I guess it could also be fear that they will be lynched for being "racist" or whatever.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back