Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you let a woman breast feed you?

Would you allow yourself to be breastfed?

• Yes.

Votes: 41 77.4%
  • No.

Votes: 12 22.6%

• Total voters
ordinaryotaku

ordinaryotaku

Rotting collegecel. Women hate me for existing.
★★★★★
Just having a poll here. If a fertile, young woman with massive tits came up to you and asked for you to suck on her tits, would you do it?

Unironically yes, even if there was no sex involved and we were just cuddling.

Yes. I would agree to any free contact with an attractive young woman.

Of course. I'm a titties man.

Why not? What's the downside?

Under the condition that she lactated because of some hormonal issue and not because she calved recently.

I don't fuck with moms, ever, not even in a trillion years.

Only if she sucks the milk outta mah dick.

Unironically yes, even if there was no sex involved and we were just cuddling.
I only drink chocolate milk
Images 1

Goddamn. No. WTF is up with these mommy fetishists?

Goddamn. No. WTF is up with these mommy fetishists?
Almost all foids are into DDLG and getting heightmogged by tall Chads being their father figure, so it's not like we're that far off.

Yes. I would agree to any free contact with an attractive young woman.
:feelsokman:

I would prefer to massage their butts tbh.

yes but i may gag if it tastes bad :feelscomfy:

Tbh, is sucking on tits even a fetish? Just seems like a normal sexual behavior ngl.
This is about sucking the milk from a nipple of lactating breasts, like a baby.

The milk is probably poisoned, so no.

I would. I was never breastfeed as a baby. I was feed through a bottle. I wonder what it actually feels and tastes like.

It already happened.

yes, titties good for my overall health.

who would say no. its a gift from the gods :feelsaww:

Tbh, is sucking on tits even a fetish? Just seems like a normal sexual behavior ngl.
For me at least, it's not so much sexual in the lustful sense. But more as a form of physical intimacy and being nurtured.

When I was in the worst parts of my illness I tried to get human colostrum as a potential method of reseeding my microbiome. Was never able to acquire any. This scenario would have been quite helpful to me then.
Tbh, I feel like the true reason why I ended up autistic (despite the fact that my mom was 19 when she had me) was because I was barely breastfed as a newborn. I probably sucked on her titties like once before she couldn't because she had to be placed on heavy medication after my birth. So I was just given formula thereafter.

breast feeding fetish is due to not being breastfeed when ur a baby and instead being fed soy baby formula, i was breastfed until i was 3 and im not obsessed with mommy milkers

breast feeding fetish is due to not being breastfeed when ur a baby and instead being fed soy baby formula, i was breastfed until i was 3 and im not obsessed with mommy milkers
True, yeah I missed out on that.

Under the condition that she lactated because of some hormonal issue and not because she calved recently.

I don't fuck with moms, ever, not even in a trillion years.
Presumably if da bitch has sucked tits enough she might get her balloons lactating

That explains why I'm so aroused by the idea and why I love tits so much.

idee fixe

Tbh, I feel like the true reason why I ended up autistic (despite the fact that my mom was 19 when she had me) was because I was barely breastfed as a newborn. I probably sucked on her titties like once before she couldn't because she had to be placed on heavy medication after my birth. So I was just given formula thereafter.
jewish formula :lul::lul::lul:

jewish formula :lul::lul::lul:
I know what Nestlé did, they're an evil company.

Too bad my mom was the only female amongst her siblings so I didn't had someone else to nurse me.

I know what Nestlé did, they're an evil company.

Too bad my mom was the only female amongst her siblings so I didn't had someone else to nurse me.
What have they done?

What have they done?
They convinced mothers in third world countries to use formula instead of breastfeeding their babies, and many of the mothers there were mixing the formula powder with contaminated water to feed to their babies.

They convinced mothers in third world countries to use formula instead of breastfeeding their babies, and many of the mothers there were mixing the formula powder with contaminated water to feed to their babies.
Same like gillette back in the days (about 100 years ago) told whores to shave their legs and they do it to this day. It's interesting how easy sometimes it is to tell people bullshit and they believe it. Now they think I am wrong yet 95% of people in the world are morons believing things that doesn't exist.

Breastfeeding>>>>> Pussy licking.