Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Would you leave this forum if you managed to ascend?

NeverGetUp36

NeverGetUp36

Just be handsome and tall, that is all
Say if you ascended tomorrow and got yourself a gf, would you stay on this forum and keep your ascension a secret or would you write a post about how you ascended and leave? Also, have there ever been users on this site who ascended and wrote a post about it here?

I would keep it a secret and continue posting.
have there ever been users on this site who ascended and wrote a post about it here?
There were a few, but most of them return a month or two later after they get cheated on.

Anything other than post and get banned is cringe

I wouldn't be on this forum in the first place if there was any room for ascension for me

Yes there has been ascention posts.

Imo I'd probably wait a little bit before writing my ascention post as I'd want to spend more time with my brocels before my departure

No. Me and my gf would post here together

Keep it a fucking secret.
Once you go black you can never go back.
But fr, incels are just so much more bareable then then the average person.

I’d probably just delete my account but continue to lurk the forum to stay black pilled

I suspect that there are many active users here who have already ascended (fakecels)

I would post my ascension story and get banned.

I suspect that there are many active users here who have already ascended (fakecels)
Me too. Do you have any specific users in mind though?

I'd probably wait a little bit before writing my ascention post
No. Me and my gf would post here together
Keep it a fucking secret.
I would do the same honestly...
You should all get banned TODAY for thinking like this.

This is the only good answer. I could also just disappear but then people might think I roped.

This is the only good answer. I could also just disappear but then people might think I roped.
I’ld just go to fakecel.org then

probably yeah but I will never ascend so it's whatever

Not strait up, I will wait a little bit of time and then do a good bye post if anybody cares
In the post I could talk about my experience here , how it started and how it ended
It could be useful idk
Say if you ascended tomorrow and got yourself a gf, would you stay on this forum and keep your ascension a secret or would you write a post about how you ascended and leave? Also, have there ever been users on this site who ascended and wrote a post about it here?

If any of us ever "ascend" it will be the same experience Komisarj experienced. Some grotesque foid who would cheat on us after a wekk.

In the very unlikely case it would happen (I have a higher chance of winning the lottery), I would keep it a secret, because the 'relationship' would last like a month at most.
I've been jerked around by foids for their amusement before, they get bored really easily nowadays with so many virtual options.

I would likely stop posting because I had no reason to post any more. Depending on how reliable I think the relationship would be, I would either write a post or not. If I think the relationship will not last and it does not last, I would probably continue posting here while keeping it a secret.

Write ascension post, get banned and keep lurking because this forum is more addictive than crack.

I would make a post bragging about it and get banned

No because then I would no longer have a reason to be here. Assuming she is actually loyal to me (and almost all foids aren’t unless you’re chad)

I would leave no point of staying here

I'd log off on last time and never look back.

I would write my last post as a farewell and then leave.

probably because I would finally have a reason to do something with my life no soy

I thought the idea was real incels cannot ascend and only real incels can be members here? I mean, not every fakecel will know, but doesn't that mean any ascension post would get the OP banned?

I would leave in a heart beat and all the fakecels should too

I'd probably wait a little bit before writing my ascention post as I'd want to spend more time with my brocels before my departure

^^^ This. It would be hard to leave because I would miss some people on here who I feel like I've got to know slightly. And I would miss the supportive and collegial vibe that exists among the calmer users here.

But ascension stories are lifefuel, and if an old uggo like me could do it then the chances aren't (quite) zero, and everyone on here deserves to receive that little bit of hope. IMO.

Why is it always newfags acting like cops and screaming BAN [X] ? Situational awareness deficit doesn't even begin to describe it.

There were a few, but most of them return a month or two later after they get cheated on.
Theres always .org. if i somehow adcend ill still lurk

I've already ascended, in fact, I occasionally let my gf post here.

i think it matters what the nature of the ascension is. if somebody got a gf who’s actually good looking and wont bail on them then I think they’d be likely to admit it and bail. however im sure plenty of former incels have managed to score grotesque 1/10 poon on an off chance and left prematurely thinking they were suddenly promoted to chad or even low tier normie

I'll just quietly leave and never post again and pretend as if it was just a bad dream

Hi bestie!!!!!
Vine Ok GIF

How the fuck would you get gf tomorrow

The only right thing to do is to state that you ascended and request a self ban. Do not post your “ascension story” (humblebragging) and don’t continue to lurk as the fakecel you are.