Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you leave this forum for McDonalds?

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
Picture this. @SergeantIncel and @Master come to an agreement: "Screw this. Let's go to McDonalds right now. Fuck this forum." This experiment, this "mission" that is Incels.co, they're calling it "accomplished" and packing it all in. And going to McDonalds. Would you go with them?

Probably not

will riko be there ?

Nah I’m more of a 5 guys guy. McDonalds is alright but I post here more than I eat there

?????????? Do I not come back from mcdonalds do I have to stay there? Am I going to get mcmolested?

Nope I am not trusting them

Picture this. @SergeantIncel and @Master come to an agreement: "Screw this. Let's go to McDonalds right now. Fuck this forum." This experiment, this "mission" that is Incels.co, they're calling it "accomplished" and packing it all in. And going to McDonalds. Would you go with them?
I wonder what they would both order

McDonald’s is disgusting, I wouldn’t go there if it was the last place to get food on earth.

Are they paying?

I haven't had fast food in 3+ weeks thanks to corona-chan so I'm craving it. :feelstastyman:

Nah I’m more of a 5 guys guy. McDonalds is alright but I post here more than I eat there
Hmmm ive never been there before but i see it all the time. Is that place good?

will riko be there ?

This Riko?

?????????? Do I not come back from mcdonalds do I have to stay there? Am I going to get mcmolested?

No, you can go home. But the forum is over, whatever peace this forum was supposed to achieve for us, Sarge and Master have decided is easier found at McDonalds.

Are they paying?

I haven't had fast food in 3+ weeks thanks to corona-chan so I'm craving it. :feelstastyman:

One of them is.

Hmmm ive never been there before but i see it all the time. Is that place good?
no that place fucking sucks if ur going to a fast food place go to whataburger if you can't do that then don't go to any at all

No, you can go home. But the forum is over, whatever peace this forum was supposed to achieve for us, Sarge and Master have decided is easier found at McDonalds.
Oh so whats being traded is the forum but if I turn in the forum I get a regular mcdonalds meal with Serge and Master? Or is it just once?

Oh so whats being traded is the forum but if I turn in the forum I get a regular mcdonalds meal with Serge and Master? Or is it just once?

They might go some other day, but tonight they're going to McDonalds and shutting the forum down.

They might go some other day, but tonight they're going to McDonalds and shutting the forum down.
probs not cuz even tho its irl they wouldn't be my friends and so I'd lose my only social outlet/cope and not get another one back

fuck mcdonalds, most of that shit is disgusting

what about five guys?

Everyone keeps saying Five Guys, confirming my theory that Five Guys is objectively the best fast food in the business, it's just it's so unhealthy to make food that delicious that other restaurants don't compete.

Nope. MacDonald's is disgusting

Sure I will order a small frappe with my feelowcels.

Definitely not mcdonalds is trash

I prefer burguer king tbh

I dont eat Mc burgers

Watching cop shows, having a beer too.