Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you kys if you were raped by a man?

What would you do?

• Go to the police before showering so a rape kit can be used and the perp can be brought to justice

Votes: 2 7.1%
  • Kill myself

Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Hunt rapist then go to jail

Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Hunt rapist then kill myself

Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Live on without calling cops

Votes: 5 17.9%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
If a man entered your home and raped you before disappearing into the night, what would you do?

Nigger displaying his genetic tendency to want to get buck broken @Uggo Mongo thoughts

First I will show everyone the real jokER ( in video game )

What did @sneed (not chuck) mean by this? :ping:

No, why the fuck would I do that? It's letting the faggot win. :lul:

id forget about it the next morning.

I'm too ugly to be raped

No one is breaking into my house, I’ll assure you of that.

Doom Eternal GIF

Also
puppy howl GIF

How are you going to be able to kill the rapist? If he was strong enough to hold you down and rape you, you will not beat him in a fight.

If it was a gay man raping me just out of lust I don't think I'd have PTSD. But if it was violent like a jail rape, I would like to see him dead or locked up for life.

At that point, i'd just trannymaxx and start tricking. There is no coming back after a man has been in your ass. You'd have to accept your PTSD at some point
:dafuckfeels:

I made a promise to God and someone in my family not to kill myself, but I didn’t promise that I would not defend myself.
nigger violence time

it’s over

I would rather just die I don't got much to live for anyways so I would rather rope after getting raped

If a man entered your home and raped you before disappearing into the night, what would you do?
A man being raped by a man is the greatest form of humiliation that can exist, so I'd most likely rope

On the other hand if it was a stacy :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

Last edited:
I might be incel, but no one's gonna disrespect me like that and get to continue living :ping:
Where do u get the emoji from? It's not there for me :feelshehe:

I don't care about many things anymore.

But when I was younger I used to think that's the worst thing that could happen to a man.

Kill the rapist

Hunt the rapist and then go free because police are incompetent

he wouldnt rape me as i would either die trying to kill him beforehand or just succeed so i wouldnt be raped

inb4 but what if its a nigger with a gun to your head
then he better take the shot and not miss because im worse than a nigger when angry

If these are the scenarios that run through your head, u need help

Stab him in the eye.