Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you KYS if you could/had the guts to?

Would you Kys if it was extremely quick and 100% painless?

• Yes, quick and painless

• Yes, painless but not quick (you slowly drift off)

• No

• Some day

Results are only viewable after voting.
TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a panda-bear| 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
Second option. You feel good, no pain. But you know you’re dying. It will be totally peaceful and painless.

I chose second option. I want it to be painless but I want to know that I’m dying. It will be my first happy moment in maybe 13 years

Would you go out if death was 100% guaranteed painless for you?

I don’t have the guts to exactly bc of the risk of great pain or a failed suicide. I’ve been thinking this for almost 10 years now. Though thinking of death makes me feel better instantly. Knowing there’s a way out. One day.

Usernames not displayed

Last edited:
Definitely i know i was never supposed to come here it was revealed in my dream

Not now and not alone (in video game)

Yes nigga but I’d go ER first in gta 5 great game btw

if you asked this some time ago I would have said yes on the spot. Quick and painless.

But now I would say no. Don't want to end in hell

if you asked this some time ago I would have said yes on the spot. Quick and painless.

But now I would say no. Don't want to end in hell
I see. I don’t believe in hell. Even if I’m worried about it. Death is probably just total nothingness. Not imaginable for the human mind. Like if you go under general anaesthesia

Don't think so. In my case though it would have to be EXTREMELY bad. Meaning I lose my eye sight due to Bechet's Disease and have to be warded in a hospital with no help from anyone. I'll try to jump out of the building window if I had to be bound for life to being blind and helpless.
Damn man. I know. So sad.

No I exist to spite the normies :feelsUgh:

I really wish I could die RIGHT NOW. I’m lying in my bed and feel sick bc of worry and how Normies (strangers) treat me. Most of all laughing about me/joking about me (to each other) when they see me

I really wish I could die RIGHT NOW. I’m lying in my bed and feel sick bc of worry and how Normies (strangers) treat me. Most of all laughing about me/joking about me (to each other) when they see me
I hate being ugly so much why some faggot had to be handsome and 1.93 :reeeeee::feelsree::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I would've done it already but something inside me keep saying to stay put; not sure what the hell is that - my subconscious or so but probably i'm just waiting for my father to croak before me so finally i could do it with peace or something else.

Rest i am not afraid of pain of any kind; just not willing yet due to one reason or other.

I've had some thoughts over it like stabbing myself in throat (puncturing/severing through carotid artery or jugular vein or so) or if i could get a gun then blowing brains out or even taking overdose of sleeping pills; kinda dislike the idea of hanging myself and i'm afraid of becoming a cripple trying to kill myself from jumping off a tall place and ended up surviving somehow
so yeah i want it to be damn quick; pain thing is not important for me

some pharma guy i know once said taking overdose of insulin also fucks up system and it can go towards multiple organs failure after comatose but that too doesn't seem feasible

if quick and painless my life would have been for nothing/

Shotgun to the head has the highest success rate. Suicide by medication on the other hand only has a success rate of 30 percent or so.

I'm not sure if you feel a lot with a headshot where the most vital parts of your brain disintegrate in a fraction of a second. Even if it's painful. The pain we humans can feel is physical, it is finite.

I don't really fear death itself, I'm afraid of the uncertainty of what will happen after that.

I used to but I much rather watch society fall now and make the best of the journey

I used to but I much rather watch society fall now and make the best of the journey
For me it’s 99.99% pain. I’m 26, a KHHV.
This has happened literally happened to me a few 1000 times over the last 14 years. Strangers see me and make fun of me amongst each other, stare, talk about me, point, kids asking parents why “does this man look so weird”…. People literally looking at me, then making fun about my looks (amongst each other not, they never say it to me though)

No because killing yourself is cuckoldry.
You're empowering the toilet because now they know they're worth lives

it's over

If i'm going to kill myself i'm going to make it as brutal and as gory as possible. Probably jumping off a super high building while school children with their Chad and Stacy parents are below to scar them for life. That is the way to go. This world showed me no mercy as an ugly man so now i will show it no mercy. I will not die alone in my room in the darkness without a whimper. I will die on the sidewalk beside Stacy Thunderclams feet as she screams a blood curdling scream as my head is completely busted open all over the sidewalk and the sidewalk is painted with my blood. My brains all up in her new heels.. all over her brand new louis vuitton handbag and all over her mouth. She will taste my sweet nectar from the brain splatter that glazed her sweet little lips. That nice metalic taste, unforgettable.

If I was thinking about moving to another plane of existence I use a quick method. Like the guy who tied a chain around his neck and then to a telephone pole and got into his car and drove. If you use things like pills/drug/alcohol or wrist slitting or hanging in some cases you are bound to fail and end up a vegetable or permanent damage to your body which will make it more difficult to live therefore make it also more difficult to kYS.

I still am undecided on suicide. On the one hand, I literally have no hope for the future. I know I will spend my whole life suffering, and that it will only get worse. My life is empty and meaningless. There’s no point in going on, and I’ll save myself from a life of pain.

On the other hand, I think it’s an act of cowardice to kill yourself, and a true pessimist will embrace this pain and suffering rather than try and escape it. So I don’t know. I will keep living for now but I wouldn’t be surprised if I ended up roping one of these years.

Instead of killing urself kill others in video game vr with nerf gun ofc

I'll go to hell if i kill myself because it's the same as killing man