Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel I walk normally, minding my own business, and young strangers joke about me (to their friends) when they see me

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

1/10 | 5'4 | I am Tired and I am weak
★★★★★
I can only imagine what normies would do if that would happen to them, but then again, they'd be incel and not normie.

I'm 26, I've had literally 1000s such experiences, it started when I was 12. Strangers talking about me, whispering, joking, pointing, staring. And no, I'm not paranoid. Just take my word for it please. I've privately text-chatted with some of you guys, I know you believe me.

Context: 3 buildings in a secondary school (I had a ADHD private coaching session there/paid for by insurance), all buildings are relatively close together and in a kind of triangle formation. An open space outside. I was coming out of 1 building, just as 2 boys (16/17 probably), were coming out of the one on my left.

I was a bit ahead and had to go into the building to my 10 o'clock (straight, a bit to the left), about 40m away from the other buildings. So I naturally looked over at them.

One boy stopped when he looked at me, started smiling, looked at his friend and they both started laughing and joking about me. As I walked into the building I had to go into (my car was in the parking garage), they were right behind me and were still joking about me, "never seen someone so ugly", "I'd kill myself."

I can't mention here what I would have loved to do!

ITS ALL ON YOUR MIND INKWELL :soy::foidSoy:

I too have experienced public ridicule just for existing. Stares, laughs, jokes, mutters etc. Even in a so called professional office environment during work too. Drove me into deep alcoholism, anger, depression etc.

That's true inceldom imo, if you haven't experienced anything like that then you shouldn't be here. Nowadays if I have to go out, people either glare at me (if I stare back they almost always look away jfl) or do anything they can to not be near me (cross the road early etc.)

Eventually I jut accepted that I am an outcast and not meant for this normfag, degeneracy filled world.

Yet people still deny lookism, its ridiculous.

I can only imagine what normies would do if that would happen to them, but then again, they'd be incel and not normie.

I'm 26, I've had literally 1000s such experiences, it started when I was 12. Strangers talking about me, whispering, joking, pointing, staring. And no, I'm not paranoid. Just take my word for it please. I've privately text-chatted with some of you guys, I know you believe me.

Context: 3 buildings in a secondary school (I had a ADHD private coaching session there/paid for by insurance), all buildings are relatively close together and in a kind of triangle formation. An open space outside. I was coming out of 1 building, just as 2 boys (16/17 probably), were coming out of the one on my left.

I was a bit ahead and had to go into the building to my 10 o'clock (straight, a bit to the left), about 40m away from the other buildings. So I naturally looked over at them.

One boy stopped when he looked at me, started smiling, looked at his friend and they both started laughing and joking about me. As I walked into the building I had to go into (my car was in the parking garage), they were right behind me and were still joking about me, "never seen someone so ugly", "I'd kill myself."

I can't understand when normies say that "it's all in your head". If I had listented to them for so long, by now I would have been a paranooid schizophrenic.

I too have experienced public ridicule just for existing. Stares, laughs, jokes, mutters etc. Even in a so called professional office environment during work too. Drove me into deep alcoholism, anger, depression etc.

That's true inceldom imo, if you haven't experienced anything like that then you shouldn't be here. Nowadays if I have to go out, people either glare at me (if I stare back they almost always look away jfl) or do anything they can to not be near me (cross the road early etc.)

Eventually I jut accepted that I am an outcast and not meant for this normfag, degeneracy filled world.
I feel you, and you're on point.

But that feeling when you walk, and they're obviously laughing about you... I know you know it sucks. Anger and sadness compete in my mind.

I literally don't know what happiness feels like. Maybe you can relate

I feel you, and you're on point.

But that feeling when you walk, and they're obviously laughing about you... I know you know it sucks. Anger and sadness compete in my mind.

I literally don't know what happiness feels like. Maybe you can relate
I know man, it strikes right at your core.

Im not sure I even believe in happiness at this point

Normies do that when you dont talk.

I can't understand when normies say that "it's all in your head". If I had listented to them for so long, by now I would have been a paranooid schizophrenic.
same. But if normies would tell me that, they know they would be lying. I had an experience were an old man pointed at me and said something like "look" to his wife (3.5 years ago). My mom said, when I told her this almost under tears out of anger and sadness (I have 1000 such incidences, how can anybody survive that), "just ignore them, they're assholes". Yeah right, just ignore them.

The bad thing is the implications this has for me. I'll never get a gf. I'm 26, a KHHV.

And like I said, justice is never served to them. They can just go to bed at night and sleep sound and well. Fuck. Have fun.

And me? I have to lick my damn wounds everyday and overnight, bc it's either the stares, the being eyed at, made fun of, overhearing mean stuff, or people obviously whispering about me. I can't sleep, I'm always sad and angry.

They're all lucky laws exist and that I'm a very, very nice person...

• Disclaimer: I will NOT do anything. I repeat, NOT •

same. But if normies would tell me that, they know they would be lying. I had an experience were an old man pointed at me and said something like "look" to his wife (3.5 years ago). My mom said, when I told her this almost under tears out of anger and sadness (I have 1000 such incidences, how can anybody survive that), "just ignore them, they're assholes". Yeah right, just ignore them.
Ignoring doesn't work when someone makes of you. The only thing that works is fighting back.
The bad thing is the implications this has for me. I'll never get a gf. I'm 26, a KHHV.

And like I said, justice is never served to them. They can just go to bed at night and sleep sound and well. Fuck. Have fun.
It's insane how they literally live in a different reality to us. Clown world.

Normies do that when you dont talk.
I've never seen them before, they've never seen me. I'm 26, I had non-school related business at that school. Plus it was holidays, they were obviously working idk. Doesn't have anything to do with me not talking:

And me? I have to lick my damn wounds everyday and overnight, bc it's either the stares, the being eyed at, made fun of, overhearing mean stuff, or people obviously whispering about me. I can't sleep, I'm always sad and angry.

They're all lucky laws exist and that I'm a very, very nice person...

• Disclaimer: I will NOT do anything. I repeat, NOT •

Ignoring doesn't work when someone makes of you. The only thing that works is fighting back.

It's insane how they literally live in a different reality to us. Clown world.
I'd say "Amen" but... you know, there's no god. If there was, he'd be very evil, look how we ended up.

So I'll just say: you're right bro, with everything you just said

The only thing that works is fighting back.
This would be just. But we live in an unjust world. I'll go to jail, for defending my rights to be respected and defending my dignity.

They're all lucky laws exist... and that I'm a very, very nice person indeed...

I'd say "Amen" but... you know, there's no god. If there was, he'd be very evil, look how we ended up.

So I'll just say: you're right bro, with everything you just said
May we find peace

This would be just. But we live in an unjust world. I'll go to jail, for defending my rights to be respected and defending my dignity.

They're all lucky laws exist... and that I'm a very, very nice person indeed...
Society is made so that bullies' perceived right to bully is protected and worshipped. We are like the Caananites.

7553f83e82007a89731d6481b0672297.jpg

you have to always stay calm. don't let it faze you

I relate. This shit happens when you're genuinely ugly. I'm more and more convinced life isn't worth living

I relate. This shit happens when you're genuinely ugly. I'm more and more convinced life isn't worth living
It’s sad. And no it isn’t worth it, you’re right, not for the likes of us 2 and others on here.

Also… it’s sad that I can never defend my dignity. Why is being disrespected like this not punishable?

Just goes to show there is no justice in this world. Another truecel on here is also treated like crap

You know its 100% over when your own mom acknowledges that you are ugly.
Thanks for telling me that and not feeling sorry for a fellow brocel - or are you?

You know its 100% over when your own mom acknowledges that you are ugly.
Sometimes she lies and says I look good and that I can get a gf. But when I acted moody in the past and she said what’s up I told her I’ll always be alone and she replied with “you’ve got to accept that sooner or later.” She doesn’t even feel bad about it. Well she cooks and buys groceries for us. I think that makes her feel better about everything

I know how you feel, people stare at me and laugh too. Its the brutal reality that we have to face with being ugly. In fact just yesterday a casher was laughing at me while I was paying. It still fucking kills me every time.
damn. Brutal. I know exactly how you feel. Unfortunately there is no justice or a way we can defend ourself and stand up for our rights (being respected and treated with dignity)

Yup. It still hurts and angers me every fucking time it happens. I get falsely accused for random shit and get treated like some fucking circus animal. Literally got accused of stealing by some family just a few hours ago. Just lol.

Normalfags always seem to forget that inceldom goes beyond just your dating life.

Yup. It still hurts and angers me every fucking time it happens. I get falsely accused for random shit and get treated like some fucking circus animal. Literally got accused of stealing by some family just a few hours ago. Just lol.

Normalfags always seem to forget that inceldom goes beyond just your dating life.
Exactly.

I don't get accused. Random strangers just look at me, then joke about me to whoever their with at this very moment.

I'd love to just punch them, but I'm also short and weak, and I'd go to jail, only for defending myself

Exactly.

I don't get accused. Random strangers just look at me, then joke about me to whoever their with at this very moment.

I'd love to just punch them, but I'm also short and weak, and I'd go to jail, only for defending myself
That's the brutal part. You can't do anything about it lest you want to end up like Bagel Boss. He didn't even get violent or threatened to kill anyone. Just rightfully shouted and screamed at his tormentors.

I bet he wished he had a gun on him. Tackled for being a turbomanlet.

brutal normies suck