Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you kiss a girl after she sucks you off?

Therapywasaaste

Therapywasaaste

"When I look in the mirror, I throw up."
-
If you had a beautiful, young, virgin, teen girl who sucked your dick and then tried to kiss you immediately after, would you do it?

53542ED

Can't fathom that ever happening.

My giga Chad childhood best friend once hilariously told me he once faced this same exact dilemma and responded to the foid’s attempt with… :feelsclown:

”Go wash that shit out of your mouth first“. :feelskek:

Uhhh yeah I’d pretty much do as he did since I’m not like @SoycuckGodOfReddit or @PersonalityChad. :feelsokman:

Last edited:
When i'm horny i don't give a shit tbh, even if girl would have periods or some vaginal discharge i would still bang her in there cause dick can't smell anything, can't taste anything. Will never happen to me anyway. My dick will never experience warm drooling mouth of a woman, will never experience warm holes of a woman.

Last edited:
People do nasty shits when horny. I guess you dont know until it happens. Maybe if she swallows it and wipes her mouth.

When i'm horny i don't give a shit tbh, even if girl would have periods or some vaginal discharge i would still bang her in there cause dick can't smell anything, can't taste anything. Will never happen to me anyway. My dick will never experience warm drooling mouth of a woman, will never experience warm holes of a woman.
I want to eat vaginal discharges tbh ngl, i mean like the solid things that come out, not just the white liquid

Yes, did it with hookers. But I wouldn’t do it after I coomed in her mouth.

holy shit. thats even worse. Its one thing tasting your own cum but another mans? Seriously? :feelswhat:
OP asked if you would kiss her after she sucked YOUR OWN cock, not anybody elses.

Consider the following:
If you could, would you blow yourself?

That's what I thought.

Last edited:
Only with cameras.

you literally can't do that, the brain will not allow it and ther is a reason to it.

Not if there's cum in there.

No I don't want to taste my own kids

no, she should swallow it first

With cum?
No
Just sucked my dick?
Yeah cuz I’ve sucked my own dick before who cares

If you had a beautiful, young, virgin, teen girl who sucked your dick and then tried to kiss you immediately after, would you do it?

View attachment 1045572View attachment 1045573
As long as she swallowed it I wouldn't have a problem with it really. It doesn't seem that bad.

Consider the following:
If you could, would you blow yourself?

That's what I thought.
If I were flexible enough to reach my neck down there I would. I don't think that's any more gay than having a wank. It's my own dick after all.

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill:

No she would have to wash her mouth first.

Sexhaver dilemma. Pointless question.

A good chef must taste his dish.

Why even think about this when it will never get to that point in real life :feelsrope: