Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment would you kill for a gf

would you do it?

• yes

Votes: 23 24.0%
  • no

Votes: 54 56.3%
  • not sure

Votes: 19 19.8%

• Total voters
yungcel

yungcel

Couriercel
★★★★
if you were given the opportunity, kill 10 people and you will get a virgin qt loyal gf
the 10 people you kill are random strangers (could be foid, normie, chad or even fellow incel)

personally, im not sure if i would

edit: no consequences like getting caught, this is a moral question

Last edited:
would I risk getting arrested by the police or is this purely a moral dilemma without consideration for what might happen to me in the physical world as a consequence of those murders?

No I am not evil. Desperate for affection maybe but not evil bro.

What's the point of having a gf if i'm in jail

Depends who they are.
If there is risk of been caught no and if I kill incel
Then no
Because I can just kill people I hate and gets billions of letters from females wanting criminal dick even if I'm an ugly fucker

The used up cumsluts that comprise all of modern day females are not worth killing for.

Insomniac

Not if there's a risk of getting caught in this hypothetical world. 10 people is a bit much anyway. I imagine thousands of men around the workd die in fights each year over a foid so it's not out of the ordinary

Umm sir you listed foids under the "People" catagory.

Men need to stop hating and attacking each other and focus their frustrations on the other gender. Foids aren't worth the air you waste talking to their fetid fascist whore holes.

I would kill 90% of the human population (all except fellow incels and some women) just to be attractive tbh
I'd kill everyone and leave just one girl if that meant she would be le gf

Of course, especially if it meant my face would become chad tier, there would be no consequences and I'd get a virgin QT girlfriend. It's a dog eat dog world out there. All the people saying no are bluepilled cucks.

no cuz I would be in jail nigga

no consequences from the murders, also u dont get a roastie u get a qt loyal virgin gf, read post dumb niggers

I aint gonna kill 10 innocents for a gf lol. If it was 1 maybe

damn bro, dont u feel bad for the people u kill?
Their lives were put to good use. Like soil made from dead plants and animals nourishing the growth of living plants. Such is the nature of life that loss for many results in gain for few or one.

Last edited:
if 100% loyal and would never leave me and no consequences then ofc, otherwise no

no consequences from the murders, also u dont get a roastie u get a qt loyal virgin gf, read post dumb niggers
Well of course I would then.. I'd probably go Jigsaw on the bitches, kidnap 5 Foids and 5 Soyboys. Make loads of traps in a big mansion, film them being chopped up into chum and make big money on the black market. Or just dig a hole in the ground near a swamp, throw them in, fill the hole ankle deep with milk and honey and enjoy the show as flies bite them to death and put eggs in their bodies.

Well of course I would then.. I'd probably go Jigsaw on the bitches, kidnap 5 Foids and 5 Soyboys. Make loads of traps in a big mansion, film them being chopped up into chum and make big money on the black market. Or just dig a hole in the ground near a swamp, throw them in, fill the hole ankle deep with milk and honey and enjoy the show as flies bite them to death and put eggs in their bodies.
psychocel

psychocel
Oh yes. I enjoy making up little fantasies inside my head of the sex havers that denied me being snuffed in various sadistic fashions.. almost as much as I think about suicide.

My pain is too big...
Sorry but I have to do it

depends who i kill and if i get jail time or i 100% get away with it

It depends upon how quickly I'd be able to kill them, if I could destroy the brain instantly, then maybe I would. Even then though, I'm not sure it would be worth it, that would be something that you'd never be able to forget. I suspect that every time I'd look at that foid, I'd only ever be able to see the deaths of the others whom I killed.
Their lives were put to good use. Like soil made from dead plants and animals nourishing the growth of living plants. Such is the nature of life that loss for many results in gain for few or one.
The truth is that I'd be more likely to say yes to this question if there was no reward, if I could simply end them. I hate the nature of existence, how every moment of happiness is built off of another person's failure, pain, or at the very least, effort. I hate myself for having to partake in it, even if mostly from several degrees of separation away. I especially hate myself for enjoying it on some level. When I was younger I used to have revenge fantasies where I'd mutilate and kill the people who used to bully me. I also used to take my rage out on animals as a young kid, I'd torture and kill frogs, snakes, beat cats, etc, just to make myself feel better. Sometimes I cry when I think about it now, all the while being a hypocrite who eats other life regardless.

I'd erase this planet if I could, and I wish I was never created at all. Everything is so fucked.

I'd kill 10 assholes for a QT gf.

Yes
No
Maybe
Morality is a meme anyways. I guess with conditions that it be someone I don't know or not closely related to someone I know and the deed be done from long distance using a gun and there is no consequence of getting caught, I might agree? Added perks that she bring rich might motivate me further? I'm not sure lol. Often times I wonder if I'm a moral nihilist who is far too gone or just a sociopath using moral nihilism as an excuse to justify my nature? Death of people I don't know don't really bother me anymore. And I doubt I'll be bothered if I do it I can get free off the deed and with net benefits I'll never get.

Volcel if you wouldn’t step on ant for one.

Risk spending the rest of my already miserable existence getting beaten, raped, and punked out in prison for some skank who would probably dump me in a week? That's a fucking no from me.

No, that's exactly what they want you to do. Don't give them what they want.

No, absolutely not, suffer with virtue incels.

Verily peace knows best.

Didn’t read. No, kill all foids.

Yes bro. It's the way of our ancestors to kill other males/tribes and take their women. It's nature.
I aint gonna kill 10 innocents for a gf lol. If it was 1 maybe
Your username doesn't suit you JFL.

No because I dont give a fuck about sex or relationships anymore, especially after learning about what orgasm does to you.

it depends on who i am going to kill

Depends who I'm killing and what the girl will be like. If I'm killing some middle-aged man for a decenlty good-looking foid and I won't get caught, I'd probably do it. I'm sure my guilt I would feel if at all would disappear when I stick my penis into a vagina and actually do the thing I was put on this Earth to do.