Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Would you kill every member of this forum to ascend out of your inceldom in the most ideal way/scenario possible?

Would you execute every member of this forum to ascend in the most ideal way possible?

• Total voters
Lux

Lux

Paradise Lost
★★★★★
You, a user of this forum, will ascend and finally get out of inceldom BUT you will have to kill every member of this forum. You have to do it with your own hands using a knife (whatever way you do it, be it one or more than one stabs or slashes), so you cant even grant the suicidal users a quick death or justify about it in your head that "it was quick and his life was already bad, did a favour". You will not need to fight to overpower them first, the power will be all on you from the get go. It will be a brutal experience. I know a bunch of users here would accept easily to kill a lot of groups outside of here, so this is why the subject and target of this post are users here, would be dull for the post otherwise.

If you do it so, you will get the most ideal scenario possible of ascension out of inceldom. Picture the way you exactly want it, be it you getting a totally loyal girlfriend that looks just the way you desire or a scenario where you always get to get laid with a bunch of girls like a fuckboy, all of which will gladly in both scenarios would gladly satisfy whatever desire you have. Teen or milf, with any look you can think of (even look like an existing female that you are extremely into). Even if you are poor, she and they will still want you. They will satisfy you and do whatever you want sexually and romantically. You will get any form of female attention you may want. You will have your lust and yearning satiated. Whatever ideal scenario that you play out in your head, YOU WILL GET IT.

So, would you accept or refuse? An once in a lifetime chance.

Last edited:
I would let billions die if I could be Chad

never, but I could do it with some members here. Especialy if they answered yes to this

Foid worshipping cuck if you vote yes

Foid worshipping cuck if you vote yes
Kill a whole community of men, who have helped you through your struggles, kept you entertained and listened to your vents just for some foids :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

Kill a whole community of men, who have helped you through your struggles, kept you entertained and listened to your vents just for some foids :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Yes my kween of course I can kill a whole community of lonely depressed men just for you:soy:

NO. And that's a fucking PROMISE.:blackpill:

I'm tempted to vote yes. Killing every member of this forum is killing a dozen trucels along with 100s of normies and LARPING sexhavers.

No I can’t do that shit.

If it were trannies I could kill I would kill MILLIONS. But not fellow forum users.

Yes my kween of course I can kill a whole community of lonely depressed men just for you:soy:
Thanks! :foidSoy:

*Cheats on you with Chad anyways, cucks you, nags you, is annoying af, has attitude, you raise kids from other men, but hey at least you showed those lonely depressed men who's boss*

Average member of this forum seconds before making a post:

I don’t have it in me to personally kill another human with my own hands let alone repeat this for hundreds of times. Usually in hypothetical scenarios like this all you need to do is press a button and everyone dies. In this case it’s very easy to depersonalize and distance yourself from your actions since you are not actually present to see the consequences.

But performing the murder in person is an entirely different beast and I sincerely doubt anyone here has the guts to kill another with their own hands

Could I select a group of users instead to ascend?

Exactly. Evil normies mang :feelsUgh:

No way my desire to put my dick in a warm meat hole weights more than life of thousands.

But performing the murder in person is an entirely different beast and I sincerely doubt anyone here has the guts to kill another with their own hands
Speak for yourself, brocel.:feelskek: Anyways, SIEG HEIL! to the blackpill and (.is).:blackpill:

Last edited:
Permaban anyone who votes yes.