Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you kill an incel to ascend?

no. anyone who says yes is a cuck.

depends on the user. if its foidsdeservecancer yes.

Anyone who says yes is basically judasmaxxing

No because I never killed a person and so I am pretty sure I couldn't kill someone just like that.

Would i get in trouble for it? Then no.

No, I feel guilty enough.

Iscariot betrayed also way before it was "cool"
High IQ tbh, dirty tactics are a really new invention in comparison to recorded history.

only the fakecels

If I could get away with it yes, I wouldnt mind mowing down thousands of people with a machinegun as long as I get to walk free and get a gf at the end

I could never lay my hands on a pure and innocent virgin incel let alone kill one

I would call for an incel holocaust if it meant I could have my own harem of prime stacys

Rather incel for life together with you lads than ascend and get cucked.

was thinking yes a few months ago, but now i think no.

I'd rather have a rape charge than a murder charge tbh

A lot of guys here want to die. I would consider pulling the trigger if they already wanted it anyway. Then everyone wins. At least that's what I could tell myself.

Killing a cuck has the same effect. SCIENCE AND STUDIES have shown this
I'd rather have a rape charge than a murder charge tbh
A rape charge and everyone in Prison will beat you up. Have a murder charge and you'll get respect among men and women

teleports-behind-you-scoffs-amateur-ig-besthoodhumor-nothing-personal-kiddo-8774331.png

I'm a lover, not a fighter. I mean, I'm not a lover either. I'm not really anything. Anyway, no I would not kill, least of all an incel. That's like asking if I would steal to get money.

Hahaha @FiveFourManlet Was banned

Oh yeh, absolutely. I'd be doing both him and me a favor.

I would kill 10

no, the second I give up on my moral values I'd be betraying myself. That being said, I tried to murder the school bully back in middle school... so I wouldn't mind taking the deal if said incel was evil as far as my standards are concerned.

i'd want it to be the most suicidal truecel and do it if he wanted me to. it would be a win win.

I would kill an incel to become Chad, but not to ascend.

Why? Incel is a life style for me.