Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you join Wagner?

comradespiderman29

comradespiderman29

Mythic
★★★
Especially, those of you who really want to join your country's military, but don't want to fight because, that would be serving Normies and foids. Not only is the pay good, but if you're deployed in Africa the chances of you getting killed are also low, plus, you're fighting for pay and thrill. Not for Jews, women or Normies.

we should go together @wereq

No, they would unfortunately, send him to Ukraine as a storm Z soldier because, he is Curry. Brutal as fuck. That's why even I wouldn't join, even If I was interested in joining, because, I'm sand. You would probably, be deployed in some African shithole tho.

I would never fight for russian subhumans

The russians there would most certainly mock me for my autism and my bad russian

In the Wagner movie, there was one guy who didn't understand the order or whatever and someone was screaming at him. Another soldier remarked "It sucks to be (name of the guy in question)". That would be me. Although it would barely matter as I would die soon anyways. It would be fun fighting in a real war though. I would never join the army just to get screamed at and never see any action, but I definitely considered joining them before and even started learning russian.

Count me in as well, dont forget @TBIcel

Also, found this stuff on Telegram:
PMCWagner

This is what a friend of mine has:

Based

RuzziaBased

CoolAsFuckAvi

I know there used to be some far right italians. Probably a based group of men ngl
Oh, yeah, there seems to be many Italians. I don't know why.

I wouldn't fight for any country.

This is what a friend of mine has:

Based
Lol, I never realized that the Wagner skull was similar to totenkopf. Makes sense, Utkin and prighozhin(possibly) were neo nazis.

Especially, those of you who really want to join your country's military, but don't want to fight because, that would be serving Normies and foids. Not only is the pay good, but if you're deployed in Africa the chances of you getting killed are also low, plus, you're fighting for pay and thrill. Not for Jews, women or Normies.
I have this option actually. I can easily get a Russian passport. I was even considering it at one point.

I'd join them, but as support personnel (and only if the pay is very good), not as frontline warfighters.

Oh, yeah, there seems to be many Italians. I don't know why.
They should all wear this patch:
220px-29._Waffen-SS-Grenadier-Division_%28%E2%80%9EItalia%E2%80%9C%29.svg.png

Symbol of the 29th Waffen Grenadier Division of the SS (1st Italian) or Legione SS Italiana

IMG_20200416_0017.jpg

In fact, this SS division was one of the last to surrender to the allies iirc.

Brigate aresega BIG

SS Italiane

29th WAFFEN GRENADIE DIVISION OF THE SS 1st Italian

Standerds

@EngelCallDell19 @lazy_gamer_423

Sure. I got nothing to lose

Getting paid good money to kill niggers would be pretty nice ngl

(In roblox)

I'm a pacifist, war is gay and cucked as fuck. Imagine living in close quarters with other men and risking your life for muh thrill.

I'm a pacifist, war is gay and cucked as fuck. Imagine living in close quarters with other men and risking your life for muh thrill.
I agree. I would rather ldar. But this is for those who enjoy it. And again they can't control that, because, that too is genetic.

No. Let those roaches die

No, I am not athletic, not violent and hate Russia, so three reasons to never do that.

Personally I wouldn't. Soldiering just isn't my thing; plus wagner are mercenaries.

What's the problem? They're certainly not bringing in all the heavy hardware on other countries (yes I know Wagner have tanks in Ukraine but that's a official war). That would disrupt their image of a "neutral" mercenary and low profile.

Even outnumbering and with support elements, including air superiority, 100+ coalition soldiers died.

Any battles you encounter will be bloody and dangerous. And what if some niggers rush with tanks and heavy weaponry? Too bad, there's no air strikes to save you.

I have my opinion so I don't believe you
Only some examples from France.

"The civilized world was painfully surprised by the Austro-German troops, who were therefore de facto not part of the said civilized world".
Paul Pic, Professor of law, Lyon

"violence is inscribed in the German brain".
Joseph Lefort, Parisian lawyer

Louis Le Fur, a professor at the faculty of law at the University of Paris, mentioned "a barbarous and coarse nature" of Germans

According to the professor Rene Gonnard, Lyon, Germany "was hateful, resentful and jealous, devoid of proper qualities, always late, 'aping' more original and more cultured people, as old Germany with its Holy Empire aped the Roman empire".

G. Thery in "Civilization and barbarism" (1915) wrote: "It is often said: the Germans are barbarians, their acts are not those of civilized people... Wilhelm and his people are only the instruments of the Jewish occult power, which governs Freemasonry."

Last edited:
And what if some niggers rush with tanks and heavy weaponry?
I don't think the niggers you will be fighting have tanks. Wagner usually, helps African governments fight Rebel groups, and the rebels are poorly trained. And because Wagner is a mercerenry group, they don't do dangerous stuff.