Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious would you join an order of blackpilled incels which would try to sabotage feminism and progressivism all along for the sake of spreading our message

• Thread starter Deleted member 30198
  • Start date
Deleted member 30198

Deleted member 30198

The Marked God of the Blackpill
-
would you?

there would be meetings among only the most trusted members in which we would discuss the next target of our sabotage operations

and we would mostly act on the internet, trying to infiltrate these progressivism groups and destroying their manifestations and shit inside out, spreading our message subtly in a way that the subconscious of other incels would understand and also join

It would be a Waste of Energy.

This fed waited a whole semester before baiting us, learn from him IT.

THIS ...IN YOUR FACE IT

put me in the screenshot!!! teheeee

MALVINAS ARGENTINASSSS

NEVER FORGET 82'

would you?

there would be meetings among only the most trusted members in which we would discuss the next target of our sabotage operations

and we would mostly act on the internet, trying to infiltrate these progressivism groups and destroying their manifestations and shit inside out, spreading our message subtly in a way that the subconscious of other incels would understand and also join
No, because .is is a board of peace. Any violent or radical posts / content made under this I.P was made purely for satirical reasoning. I do not condone any of the violent or extreminist comments or opinions made under this profile.

Ya happy now, Mr.Glowie Guy?

No officer, I would never do that

I would like to rope.

would you?

Jfl an idea exactly like this has been discussed before, it’s a shame we never see shit like this take off, or maybe it has and we don’t know tbh

genuine question tbh
THIS ...IN YOUR FACE IT

MALVINAS ARGENTINASSSS

NEVER FORGET 82'
lmao
No, because .is is a board of peace. Any violent or radical posts / content made under this I.P was made purely for satirical reasoning. I do not condone any of the violent or extreminist comments or opinions made under this profile.

Ya happy now, Mr.Glowie Guy?
when i say sabotage im talking about non-violent acts, just like when you win an argument against someone

THIS ...IN YOUR FACE IT

MALVINAS ARGENTINASSSS

NEVER FORGET 82'
MALVINAS ARGENTINAS VIVA PERON JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJA

genuine question tbh

lmao

when i say sabotage im talking about non-violent acts, just like when you win an argument against someone
I’m just joking around. And sure, such a group sounds pretty based.