Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you impregnate with a 5'06 foid ?

would you impregnate with a 5'06 foid ?

• Total voters
ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
To me kind of midget. I had a nightmare that a 5'06 foid had a son creating the next generation of incel.is user.

The dream comes from seeing this middle aged manlet who works at the college close by. Always alone in the city, at work, basically anywhere. Lonesome, no friends, no nothing just a virgin aging manlet. I rather commit suicide than impregnate a midget foid

okay fine we all like sex and shieeet

I am asking about the male children from the fun and games. Do you understand me now?
I'm an asshole that only cares about myself

Smash? Yes

Impregnate? No

I would impregnate any pussy

5'6 is above average female height. Do you mean 5 ft? If so
yes 5'0 . I used a online conversion calculator and it said something like 5'05 or 5'06 .

no having children is immoral

5’6 is above avg female height

To me kind of midget. I had a nightmare that a 5'06 foid had a son creating the next generation of incel.is user.

The dream comes from seeing this middle aged manlet who works at the college close by. Always alone in the city, at work, basically anywhere. Lonesome, no friends, no nothing just a virgin aging manlet. I rather commit suicide than impregnate a midget foid
What are you, a gigavolcel or some shit, mang?

What are you, a gigavolcel or some shit, mang?
Ah yes Zoomer attention span of 0 seconds. Go back and read again what I wrote then come back here to comment

ILL JUST ABORTION BASEBALL THE BASTARD

Ah yes Zoomer attention span of 0 seconds. Go back and read again what I wrote then come back here to comment
I did read & im from the slightly less retarded millennial generation, Chico :feelsaww:

If i possess the ability to impregnate a woman while being 5’6, so will my son from the resulting intercourse

so you would impregnate a woman who stands around 5'0 ?
If thats what she wanted & assuming i wouldnt be on the hook for anything after by soycucked soyciety, i dont see why not , mang

I'm suffering here because my parents did exactly this lmao

100% Volcel if you would really refuse a foid because of her height.

Men and females are 5 inches apart, so 5'6" for a slut is equivalent to 5'11" in a man, so my hypothetical son with a 5'6" slut would be the same height as me. I definitely would prefer to have a son who is 6'1" or taller so he has a chance to ascend, but I would impregnate any pussy I could at this point.

I'd much rather have an incel son than a slut daughter, though. Sluts do huge amounts of harm to innocent people and to society, incels don't.