Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you help a distressed child in public?

Would you help a distressed child in public?

• Yes

• No

• Maybe

Results are only viewable after voting.
Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
I wouldn’t help a female adult, but what about a child?

No, but it can depend.

If I saw a child wandering around lost and in distress I would do nothing. It’s guaranteed that assisting the child back to their family would trigger looks of scorn and accusatory glances from the kid’s guardians and onlookers — they'd likely suspect me as a kidnapper or child molester because I lack the societal cushion of a "female halo".

I once saw a homeless 14-year-old girl, visibly fatigued, perched outside a supermarket. She looked roughed-up. Inside, I felt compelled to alert child protection services or some form of aid. But, when I stepped outside, there were concerned bystanders circling her, so I didn’t bother. In this case I would help because it wouldn’t necessitate direct involvement.

What if my refusal to help a kid leads to grave harm, like abduction or even loss of life? Boohoo, womp-womp - not my responsibility. Within a few hours I would’ve forgotten about it all, absolving myself of any lingering guilt or remorse.

Yeah I would help

Yes, but when you live in the 'hood it's hard to know who's actually in distress. Sometimes a screaming woman isn't actually in danger. Sometimes she's the one who's crazy and her family is just trying to get her to come home.

I would only help a male child. Because I'm too ugly to help a female child without being accused of rape and/or pedophilia by the world. Sorry girlie, I don't wanna go to jail.

Yes, but when you live in the 'hood it's hard to know who's actually in distress. Sometimes a screaming woman isn't actually in danger. Sometimes she's the one who's crazy and her family is just trying to get her to come home.
This is a good point. A child could be used as bait to get your ass

I wouldnt even notice it cause when I'm outside I don't pay attention to my surroundings at all

only if i have something to gain from it, so probably noy

i'm scared to even come close to kids, i can get easily accused as being a pedophile.

If I saw a child wandering around lost and in distress I would do nothing. It’s guaranteed that assisting the child back to their family would trigger looks of scorn and accusatory glances from the kid’s guardians and onlookers — they'd likely suspect me as a kidnapper or child molester because I lack the societal cushion of a "female halo".

What if my refusal to help a kid leads to grave harm, like abduction or even loss of life? Boohoo, womp-womp - not my responsibility. Within a few hours I would’ve forgotten about it all, absolving myself of any lingering guilt or remorse.
I wouldn't be able to forget if I ignored it.

I understand not wanting to directly intervene because you'd be seen as a predator, but there are other ways.

For example you can call 9-1-1 and alert police. "Hey, there's an unaccompanied little girl wandering around, can you send someone?"

That way if it becomes necessary to actually get close (ie a toddler wandering out into traffic and about to be hit by a car) if you've already called police ahead of time it works in your favor since it's pretty clear you're not secretly trying to abduct a kid if you're calling the cops on yourself beforehand.

I wouldn’t help a female adult, but what about a child?

No, but it can depend.

I once saw a homeless 14-year-old girl, visibly fatigued, perched outside a supermarket. She looked roughed-up. Inside, I felt compelled to alert child protection services or some form of aid. But, when I stepped outside, there were concerned bystanders circling her, so I didn’t bother. In this case I would help because it wouldn’t necessitate direct involvement.

I will kidnap the chuld and lock her up in my basement in roblox

Happy Daffy Duck GIF by Looney Tunes

No i don't want the white knights coming to wrong conclusion

No sexual activity?

NOT MY RESPONSIBLITY.

Obviously yes, if I could.

No, i dont care about children

Yes I would they are innocent

Elliot rodgers biggest mistake was to help Jazz from drowning. Now Jazz is 100% slayer and enjoy fucking hundreds of hot girls while Elliot Rodger rots in the ground. So no!

I would never save somebody who potentially could put my legacy to shame.

No way.
I hate children and if someone saw me with a child, they'll assume i'm some pedo and call the cops.

No,idgaf about anyone but myself

yes. childhood was the last time i truly felt happy about life

I would help a child. But I wouldn’t help an adult foid

At this point of my life, No.

I help anyone that asks for it or looks like they need it. I'm not a Jewish nigger. But yes generally you should stay away from kids because you will get accused of stuff.

Depends, if they are in mid teens then fuck them I'm not helping. Actually I remember one time I was walking in the store and these 16 year old girls (I'm assuming), asked me I could buy them alcohol. I gave them the most disgusted and pissed off look ever and told them absolutely not. They looked kinda scared when I did that lol. Anyhow, if a 10 year old kid was in distress and needed help ofc I would help them

If the kid is thankful then why not tbh. i need every bit of validation i can get. Id prefer helping a boy tho cuz they hate me less.

Elliot rodgers biggest mistake was to help Jazz from drowning. Now Jazz is 100% slayer and enjoy fucking hundreds of hot girls while Elliot Rodger rots in the ground. So no!

I would never save somebody who potentially could put my legacy to shame.
Jazz was his brother, so it doesn’t count. Family members should be excluded

Spare change is the best I do for the homeless, no-one wants to be homeless.

Well, it depends.

If they are in danger, then I would protect them.
No matter the odds, I would fight for them.

But, if they are just hungry or begging for money…..then I would get some other adult to help them.
I don’t even have enough money to provide for myself.
Any other adult is far better off financially than me.

I would not protect a child. I am a subhuman who will never have children of his own due to my shit genes, so why the fuck would I protect the children of human men. They can protect their own kids.

Nah I'd Win, but in seriousness if a saw a modern child I would ignore it because all children (gen beta lol) are chad/mogger spawn of whores so it would be cucked to insure its survival

I did today actually

The only possible outcome of me interacting with a child in public is getting falsely accused. They won't listen to the kid when he/she tells them you were helping them find their family. It's not the kid's fault that society is fucked up, but you don't owe it to some random kid to take that kind of risk.

The only possible outcome of me interacting with a child in public is getting falsely accused. They won't listen to the kid when he/she tells them you were helping them find their family. It's not the kid's fault that society is fucked up, but you don't owe it to some random kid to take that kind of risk.
yes especially if the child is a spawn of a Stacey, who hates your guts

Nah I'd Win, but in seriousness if a saw a modern child I would ignore it because all children (gen beta lol) are chad/mogger spawn of whores so it would be cucked to insure its survival
Good point I didn’t think of this - the child is a spawn of Becky/Stacey who hate your genetics, so why should you save their own genetic lineage

Of course I would help a child, from what I've seen all people were alright as children. It's only bad parenting and the occasional dumb kid shit that they do bad stuff.

I would not protect a child. I am a subhuman who will never have children of his own due to my shit genes, so why the fuck would I protect the children of human men. They can protect their own kids.

I don't want to go to jail i may only ask what's wrong and that's it.

can't if you're ugly they would call the police and say you groomed them

Spare change is the best I do for the homeless, no-one wants to be homeless.
Fuck beggers.
I got nothing against the homeless as a group but I specifically don't like street beggers since most of them are just a bunch of druggies and gypsies who harass people.