Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you have surgery to increase your personality?

LL is really good.

If I had money I would do it even though my height isn't tragic.

I'm 5'9 or 5'10, dont know cant measure it properly. But something like that. LL would be really good for me to chadmaxx my height but it is too expensive and too dangerous. I rather get rhinoplasty/genioplasty instead.

LL is really good.

If I had money I would do it even though my height isn't tragic.

I'm 5'9 or 5'10, dont know cant measure it properly. But something like that. LL would be really good for me to chadmaxx my height but it is too expensive and too dangerous. I rather get rhinoplasty/genioplasty instead.
I'd rather be able to squat and go hiking. Plus the chance of being in a wheel chair my entire life whilst being a sub5 would just be rope fuel.

literally get your legs chopped in half theory

insane that this is what is required to ascend in 2024 tbh ngl

Even I'm in the same dilemma

I'd rather be able to squat and go hiking. Plus the chance of being in a wheel chair my entire life whilst being a sub5 would just be rope fuel.
It's all about risk and reward.

If somebody is 5'5 then I think LL can really make a huge life difference enough to warrant the risk.

Somebody being average height it is not worth the risk though.

Definitely but i lack the money

literally get your legs chopped in half theory

insane that this is what is required to ascend in 2024 tbh ngl
Being 180cm wouldn't even help to ascend by much tbh. I'd need the full works to even pull a LTB - MTB and that might not even happen due to my autism. It's fucking over brothers.

Being 180cm wouldn't even help to ascend by much tbh. I'd need the full works to even pull a LTB - MTB and that might not even happen due to my autism. It's fucking over brothers.
Im 180 too, Its over, You loose half an inch and your disqualified for 1.5% of your height kek