Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you have sex with a pregnant foid?

Would you ascend with a pregnant foid?

• Yes

Votes: 39 61.9%
  • No

Votes: 24 38.1%

• Total voters
trying to ascend

trying to ascend

Oldcel KHHV
★★★★★
Supposing that's your only chance of ascension and she would be 7 months pregnant, so the belly would be huge. Would you?

Also, she would be able to give you milk

Last edited:
no, I don't have that fetish

Ideally she is pregnant with a daughter so it can feel like im fucking 2 girls at once and can say i unlocked my virginity in a threesome

I would, and no it's not my fetish.

wdym by ascension, I could just fuck a hooker instead
You could fuck her without a condom, it would be much better than a hooker.

Last edited:
I would fuck her but I wouldn’t get off at all of her being pregnant

Volcel if you wouldn't.

Depends on how attractive she is.

I don't want to have used garbage tyvm:feelsokman:

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
I'd like to try that milk tbh ngl
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
based Robert Mugabecel :feelsLSD:

35589.jpg

Absolutely :bigbrain:
I also want to drink from her milkies which will give me free HGH

No I wouldn't.

I find pregnant women to be "out of order" and I think it's degenerate to coom inside her if there's already a baby in there.

Question for you guys
If you cum inside a pregnant woman, would that cum affect the baby in the womb?
Some type of microchimerism action going on :dafuckfeels:

@Ika-Sama

Only if the father of the baby is dead.

Hell yes! That would be my favorite fantasy ngl :ahegao:

No I wouldn't.

I find pregnant women to be "out of order" and I think it's degenerate to coom inside her if there's already a baby in there.
why dude the baby doesnt mind

its not optimal but beggars can't be choosers.
I'll wait until after she gives birth and loses some weight. But she will be a roastie with loose pussy and stretch marks by then.

can pregnant foids get pregnant with a new baby, while pregnant with current baby?

Based. Voll in die Lebensborn Hüften reinbollern
Brutal alta. HGH umsonst und das Tren+Testo-Ejakulat gibt dem Fötus einen brutalen Wachstumsschub. Win-Win

can pregnant foids get pregnant with a new baby, while pregnant with current baby?
Extremely rare but it has happened. It's called superfetation.

the poll result is crazy imo

Volcel if you wouldn't.
Imagine thrusting your dick in that vagina and hitting a babyface with it, so trucel.

Answer result just show lowIQ rather than a fetish.

Imagine thrusting your dick in that vagina and hitting a babyface with it, so trucel.

Answer result just show lowIQ rather than a fetish.
Baby is protected in the womb, not even a 30cm dick will hurt him

I mean it’s kinda weird but if she was into me yeah sure, I’m not into Hucow so the milk thing isn’t really for me.

based Robert Mugabecel :feelsLSD:

35589.jpg
If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about innerbeauty because men don't walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty. - Robert Mugabe

What do you have in mind? :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha:

No. I mean having sex with a pregnant foid due her inability to be inseminated was one of the main draws.

If kinda defeats the point (besides the fact I am sex deprived) if there's any possibility I could sire a kid. I don't have an impregnation fetish either.

If you are ugly, you are ugly. Stop talking about innerbeauty because men don't walk around with X-rays to see inner beauty. - Robert Mugabe
Here are some of my favorite quotes from Robert Mugabe:

"God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker"

"Some women’s legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading"

"Some of the girls of today cannot even jog for five minutes but they expect a man to last in bed for two hours. Your level of selfishness demands a one-week crusade"

Here are some of my favorite quotes from Robert Mugabe:

"God is the best inventor ever. He took a rib from a man and created a loudspeaker"

"Some women’s legs are like rumors, they just keep on spreading"

"Some of the girls of today cannot even jog for five minutes but they expect a man to last in bed for two hours. Your level of selfishness demands a one-week crusade"
Holy based, what a fucking legend. Not only did he kick out the cumskins from his country and redistribute land, he said whatever the fuck he wanted.