Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would You Have Sex with a Gray Haired Woman?

• Thread starter FrustratedWhiteMale
  • Start date
volcel if you wouldn't

If you say no, click through the women.
The first one is ugly, but some of the others are good looking to me.
4N UBXmZPd5l

Just toyboymaxx and heirmaxx br0.

Sleeping with a woman who's old enough to be your mother is incredibly off putting don't you think?

I would kill people to shag those grannies.

Sleeping with a woman who's old enough to be your mother is incredibly off putting don't you think?
Those women are close to my age.
We were probably in high school at the same time.

I would eat out their toes so hard.

wonder how much lube those hags need? sure id give them a go. those old hags are getting young men who are attractive who shouldnt be with them.

wonder how much lube those hags need? sure id give them a go. those old hags are getting young men who are attractive who shouldnt be with them.
I've never seen a young man with an old woman, in real life.

I could never fuck someone who’s older than my mother tbh because that’s what would be on my mind as I fucked them. :worryfeels:

I could never fuck someone who’s older than my mother tbh because that’s what would be on my mind as I fucked them. :worryfeels:
You're sane at least.
For answering your question op, I don't have the bug so I'm not attracted to milf/granny/other bs they're trying to feed us.

ive had a fetish for mature women for a while so yes although recently im consciously trying to fantasise about foids under 20 because its higher T

I would fuck a granny

Their bodies are probably all crinkled up

Yes bro
only if they are in their 20's lol I'm not going to settle for an old rag twice my mother's age
gray-hair-color-trend.png
b69e54e4b150aa85503e91ac8b78c6c9.jpg
8ccdd222f3a419449dd73601b6b31c82.jpg
Their bodies are probably all crinkled up
tbh

i prefer kill myself.

When they are 14 they go chad.

When they are 64 now they go me ? it's disgusting.

Just give me bullet in my brain. İts more clean than that.

It would be hard to get it up even if you're virgin...

But, I wouldn't really mind dating a woman who was even 15 years older than me, especially if she's willing to provide for me.

Manchilds need momwives

I would fuck anything that isn't absolutely repulsive tbh

Guys, don't forget that OP is like 55 years old or something.
Since being a teen I always liked a little bit older women, but that meant something like 30-40 years old. That didn't change in last 15 years, but the women in that age range changed. A lot more of them are fatter, and looks just beaten by life.

Their vaginas are dried up and loose ... penetrating that has nothing to do with sex anymore.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back