Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Would you have sex with a 3/10 foid that loves you, or with any girl but no consequences (even if she doesn't like you)?

Question

• 3/10 foid

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • Even foid that doesnt like you (but with no consequences)

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
nasser22

nasser22

Dotpilled poopcel
-
No consequences means that you are in a modded version of Minecraft.
That is, as long as you can physically overpower her, you can do it and not get punished.
It's like going back to prehistoric times. But you are the only man.

I would choose the 3/10 foid because I'd feel guilty doing the other option, even though there will be no punishment.

How about you?
Discuss.

how much sex? just once?

No consequences means that you are in a modded version of Minecraft.
That is, as long as you can physically overpower her, you can do it and not get punished.
It's like going back to prehistoric times. But you are the only man.

I would choose the 3/10 foid because I'd feel guilty doing the other option, even though there will be no punishment.

How about you?
Discuss.
Jfl at this negative IQ question. If I could have a 3/10 gf I would by now

how much sex? just once?
Regularly.

First option is when a 3/10 foid is your wife and loves you

Second option is if you see a woman, you can just mount her, even if she doesnt particularly like you, like the stone age

Regularly.

Second option is if you see a woman, you can just mount her, even if she doesnt particularly like you, like the stone age
3/10 then

Regularly.

2nd option because rape

Relationship: 3/10 who loves me.
Casual fuck: any girl who hates me, but without consequences

a foid isn't capable of love.
the second option sounds amazing.

Well I want more than just sex, so definitely the first option.

high t instincts kicking in with option 2

Foid who loves me. I don't dig the idea of raping some stranger, I wish a foid could love me. Also, even without the legal/societal consequences, raping is dangerous. You're stronger than 90%+ foids by default as a man, but what if she's armed with some shit or manages to hit you in the balls or eyes?

Foid who loves me. I don't dig the idea of raping some stranger, I wish a foid could love me. Also, even without the legal/societal consequences, raping is dangerous. You're stronger than 90%+ foids by default as a man, but what if she's armed with some shit or manages to hit you in the balls or eyes?
They usually dont do that though. They just sit there frozen because of the shame. Also, they may orgasm if you trigger their body well.

Most of them wont chimp out lol. It requires manly courage, which females dont have.

hello fbicels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back