Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you have respect for your non-virgin girlfriend?

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
If there was a girl who was genuinely attracted to you and wanted a relationship with you, but you found out she had a hook-up in the past year, would you do it? Keep in mind that a virgin past the age of 18 is extremely rare in 2019.

I'd do everything I can to hide my disgust for her and keep her around long enough so I can pump a few loads into her and then tell her to fuck off when i'm satisfied.
After all, a non-virgin is no more than a prostitute.

Last edited:
No I hate sex-havers

Unicorn is difficult to find so might have to accept what one can get if best thing possible

Considering my age and the staggering amount of rejections I’ve had, what changed? My bank account? I’d only be getting baggage and saggage so negative respect.

pump and dump
not a wife material

A hook up, which means only once. Better than hookups and orgies

asking for a virgin in the west is impossible nowadays unfortunately

no, lol.

even if things "went well" meaning it's all smooth sailing after I get a bunch of money, I would forever subtly hate her and never really love her.
if we had children I would love them SIGNIFICANTLY more than her.
she can pretty much forget about ever being treated with kidgloves or having serious sacrifices made for her when she spent literal years letting god knows what root around in her vagina.

No, I'd merely regard her as a fuckbuddy and nothing more. I wouldn't feel genuine love for her and wouldn't see her as marriage material or hell, even moving-in material. And if she'd do anything that would even mildly annoy me, I'd dump her.

I'd do everything I can to hide my disgust for her and keep her around long enough so I can pump a few loads into her and then tell her to fuck off when i'm satisfied.
After all, a non-virgin is no more than a prostitute.
If she's under 21 and only did it a couple times with non-chads then I'll let it slide depending on how nice and submissive she is.

I wouldn't feel comfortable around her knowing she's most likely a degenerate cumdumpster months/years prior to starting a relationship with me. Awalt. So no.

Respecting non-virgin females is Cuck.

Woud bang if not ugly

Volcel, i will be waiting you in the ban appeal section.
Of course no foid meets those standards, but you'd form a stronger bond to her if you were her first everything as I would be her first everything.

I don’t see a person’s virgin status (or lack therod) as a reason to respect or disrespect them

No problem at all
I dont care about that shit

yes of course

A virgin girlfriend would still cheat on me anyway

I have no standards. If you would reject a girl because she has had sex in the past, then you are rejecting 99% of females in 2k19, and you are volcel as a result. I would never marry any foid, not falling for that.

No, not at all. If for some reason I learned she was not a virgin that would be an instant dump unless it was rape but then again many women lie about rape.

I’d want to break her. Pump a few times with a condom and kick her to the curb when she is really attached to me

im a beggar. beggars cant be choosers.
Why not betabux an 80 year old granny from the senior citizen's home then? If you're that much of a beggar for any sliver of pussy no matter the cost from your wallet and self-respect.
I’d want to break her. Pump a few times with a condom and kick her to the curb when she is really attached to me
Based.

At this point I think
Beggars can't be choosers

maybe a little but the thought of her taking other dick is just terrible.

I personally dislike degenerates but if she isn't actively fucking the guy she first fucked than its fine. Volcel if you don't do this anyways.

Why not betabux an 80 year old granny from the senior citizen's home then? If you're that much of a beggar for any sliver of pussy no matter the cost from your wallet and self-respect.

You can't seriously compare having sex with a non-virgin yet attractive young foid with betabuxxing an 80-year-old granny.

The former is like eating a well-done steak; it's not great, but it's edible. The latter is like picking scraps of shit out of the local landfill.
I personally dislike degenerates but if she isn't actively fucking the guy she first fucked than its fine. Volcel if you don't do this anyways.
+1

You can't seriously compare having sex with a non-virgin yet attractive young foid with betabuxxing an 80-year-old granny.

The former is like eating a well-done steak; it's not great, but it's edible. The latter is like picking scraps of shit out of the local landfill.
That means you're a chooser then. We all have our limits to what we'll settle for and how much we'll cuck ourselves to get it. I will never cuck myself even 1% when it comes to a long term committed relationship.

You all would have virgin wives if we had Islam.

That means you're a chooser then. We all have our limits to what we'll settle for and how much we'll cuck ourselves to get it. I will never cuck myself even 1% when it comes to a long term committed relationship.

fair enough man

Fuck no. You have to tell a thot that she's a thot and traumatize her, brutalize her, but also offer her redemption in the act of satisfying you.

Anything less will result in a beta-tier dead bedroom.

Fuck no. You have to tell a thot that she's a thot and traumatize her, brutalize her, but also offer her redemption in the act of satisfying you.

Anything less will result in a beta-tier dead bedroom.
Hi q.

i might sound dumb, but i’d love her and respect her just the same. if she was a whore maybe not, but if she had one hookup then i understand. i would do the same if i wasn’t disgustingcel.

getting in a relationship with a girl who already lost her virginity

Attachments

• giphy.gif
    giphy.gif
    946.7 KB · Views: 38
I'm pretty sure this used to be a poll...