Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys rather be rich or goodlooking?

• Thread starter Deleted member 41516
  • Start date

Which would you rather be

• Total voters
If you are goodlooking and not retarded then halo effect will allow you to at least earn a comfortable living.

Gl and model, get rich

Good looking brooooo.
I would have sex like 24/7 with all the fucking stacies ans just party and fuck all day and get money fron the hoes I bang and from some random modelling jobs and shit

Good looking brooooo.
I would have sex like 24/7 with all the fucking stacies ans just party and fuck all day and get money fron the hoes I bang and from some random modelling jobs and shit

Rich so I can be a NEET

The fags voting goodlooking still think they have a chance in life for success.

Literally what's even the point of choosing being rich when looks alone can make you a decent income via modelmaxxing

From one out of every wealthmaxxed incel there are tenfold more chads who are just as rich if not more than them

Being a richfag is a lot more beneficial, when you think about it deeply

This as well!
Would your father making 400-450k a year and letting you spend it unlimitedly be richcel territory?

I rather be a 10/10 Good looking Chad than be rich.

Rich, while no toilet will ever feel genuine attraction towards you, you can essentially buy all the affection you want, good looks fade after years and from age 27 Chad's hit the wall and their attention swindle really quickly, after age 30 toilets only treat Chad's as one might stands and settle with rich men. Chad's still have it much easier, but looks fade and if you're not an idiot or unlucky wealth doesn't go away and even allows you to grow it.

Don't get me wrong, people like Meeks prove that looks are more valuable than wealth, but in a couple of decades Meeks will be old and ugly and his looks won't get him anything. There is nothing more pathetic than an ageing former Chad.

Why do people pick rich?

I Would use wealth to looksmax and surgerymax. I would pick money if I’m at least 5’10 and up

Money is pastuerised power.

Rich so I can neet.

If I were a chad, I could just become a model or sell my intimate content on onlyfans