Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would You Guys Ever Go This Far?

Sadist

Sadist

Overlord
★★★★★
Would you guys ever go this far with surgical procedure to attempt to achieve a chad look (if you had the money of course)? Like he isn't even attractive he looks weird and sort of deformed in some areas. But of course it looks better than being subhuman and you might get celebrity status due to the extremeness of the whole thing. So would any incel be willing to go under that much surgery or are you content with being how you are and prefer a natural looksmax. Personally I don't think I'll ever get surgeries due to the risk factor and my own personal beliefs (although I don't frown on people who get it due to a deformity or really bad looking phenotype), I belief in more of a natural looksmax.

edit: JFL at his fake abs, like he looks bloated af cause he is actually fat lol.

Last edited:
Not only am I willing to go that far, but it's my plan after high school.

dude looks like a doll

I would rope before I did that to myself.

For sure he is a faggot

I would become a living joke

Hell no

If I had money I would risk it.
I already did some surgeries but I cannot really afford doing more,and especially not thr good ones.

This abomination should just be killed.

Umm.. looksminimizing?

Why does he want a small waist?
Faggot.

Hell no. I think I'll go puke now.

he looks like some uncanny valley human doll

literally the opposite of what plastic surgery is meant for.

i want a lefort 3 not a shitty lefort 1

he looks like some uncanny valley human doll

literally the opposite of what plastic surgery is meant for.
Yeah,the thing is you have limited amount of surgeries that you can do.I did like 2 and I already look a little fake. The more yoh do the less is the effect and you end up like this guy.
I would say do one to three is the optimum in most cases. 4-5 if you are a millionare.

Yeah. I don't want to do surgeries either.

Defiling your body like this is grounds for capital punishment. The surgeons encouraging his crazy ass have to go too.

Defiling your body like this is grounds for capital punishment. The surgeons encouraging his crazy ass have to go too.
naw the surgeons are just making money, its the guy who is the idiot

If I knew I could look like a 3+ female, I would give everything I own to look like that.

no way in hell would i do that to myself.

lol the black doctor looked like he wanted to fuck.

this is what thinking girls like feminine guys does to your mind

Absolutely not, I'm very skeptical about plastic surgery

It would not work and I have to many ugly things about ms

Put that thing down

Not only am I willing to go that far, but it's my plan after high school.

Dude you're youngcel you should calm down a bit before you jump into looksmaxing.

Honestly looks like a episode of gay blacked.com called backed.com. And at the end of it he has a gigaton of prolapsed shit smeared across his face.