Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys ever go on a vacation alone?

Mulattocel

Mulattocel

Admiral
★★★
I love roller coasters and I wanted to plan a bunch of trips to various amusement parks around the country but I of course don’t have anyone to go with. I’m cringing to myself thinking how awkward and pathetic I would look waiting in line for the rides all by myself with no one to talk to. Do you think you guys would ever go on a vacation somewhere alone?

Not some cringe normie amusement park, but maybe a museum or natural park or something.

There isn't much reason for me to do so though, as far as Im concerned I can do whatever I would want to do from my PC.

It may be depressing to be alone, but at least it also feels liberating not to have to consider anyone else's schedule when on a vacation.

I would like to.

Not some cringe normie amusement park, but maybe a museum or natural park or something.

There isn't much reason for me to do so though, as far as Im concerned I can do whatever I would want to do from my PC.
A museum would be nice I feel like you wouldn’t stand out as much being by yourself there. I’m just a thrill junky that’s why I have a lot of amusement parks on my bucket list before I rope
It may be depressing to be alone, but at least it also feels liberating not to have to consider anyone else's schedule when on a vacation.
Getting to plan my trip how I want to was one if the things that made me want to go ahead with it

I would never go to an amusement park alone, sounds hellish af seeing all the people in groups, families, couples while you're alone in every game.
If adrenaline is your thing I'd recommend you do some sports like climbing, surfing, jumping from bungie jumps or similar things while in the nature.

dont think people really pay much attention to what you are doing in these situation. it would be more suifuel then anything though like this guy was saying
sounds hellish af seeing all the people in groups, families, couples while you're alone in every game.

I've been thinking about it, but I don't really feel the motivation.

I don't care about a lot of things in life anymore.

plus my family would be questioning me why I'm doing it alone.

I love roller coasters and I wanted to plan a bunch of trips to various amusement parks around the country but I of course don’t have anyone to go with. I’m cringing to myself thinking how awkward and pathetic I would look waiting in line for the rides all by myself with no one to talk to. Do you think you guys would ever go on a vacation somewhere alone?
Once there was told of a man who goes to EDM concerts by himself. He is also asexual, gay and into that crossdressing-anime-paedo stuff though so idk what state of mind you have to be in to go on vacations alone and if that is even healthy.

Maybe I’d go to the beach by myself in a slow time of year like the winter

I'm going to Disneyland!

I'm going on cross country trips by myself. At first I was going to Yellowstone but everything got booked so now I'm traveling the east coast in the U.S.

I've been thinking about it, but I don't really feel the motivation.

I don't care about a lot of things in life anymore.
Same. Only a one day trip is realistic at my current mental state.

I'm going on cross country trips by myself. At first I was going to Yellowstone but everything got booked so now I'm traveling the east coast in the U.S.
bro don't people go missing from bear attacks out there all the time? Heard about some photographer recently that went out alone never to return.

I would never go to an amusement park alone, sounds hellish af seeing all the people in groups, families, couples while you're alone in every game.
Good point. Vacationing alone greatly depends on the destination.

i would not go to a beach or amusement park alone, major suicidefuel

I get used to it. The first time is akward but you get used quickly. I always go alone to all places, furthermore there are more and more people alone, specially males. so is not that rare. A week ago i when to a restourant and i was alone but there were other men alone too. And the Sunday went to the beach and there was another man alone too. I dont think people pay attention to that.

Is better to do what you like rather than stay in home rooting.

To me im planing to go to the south of France this summer, of course alone. There will be the first time i go out form Spain alone.

I might go to a hill station and jump off from top of a mountain:cryfeels:

No,i don't leave my house unless i need groceries.

I am on vacation alone. It’s brutal asf. I am the only one alone here. But it’s worth it because I can fuck whores

Maybe a vacation in the nature to do some sport not too cringe to do alone. A standard vacation in places packed with people? No way.

My answer to this thread is YES and NO.

This is the problem with a mindset in which you "live for others" rather than "love for yourself".

To my some of the most comfiest thoughts is relaxing on a beach just taking in the surroundings and enjoying a cool drink (preferably orange juice).

Other people being there is what sets the mood, because when I get to that point in life, their existence will serve as a marker for how far I've come. These people have to budget and "go on vacation", I plan on being wealthy enough to where everyday of my life IS THE VACATION.

That's one of the options you have as an incel, because you don't have as many financial obligations as normies do. In my mind, if I'm at a beautiful and comforting location, normies just become part of the scenery, their existence is a reminder of the limitations I've surpassed, and that makes them being there and improvement to my experience.

This is why my answer is YES and NO. Because I don't plan on "going on a vacation". I plan on moving to a vacation destination and living the rest of my life there. If I planned on being a wage slave who has to take vacations like every other normie, I'd just kill myself right now.

My answer to this thread is YES and NO.

This is the problem with a mindset in which you "live for others" rather than "love for yourself".

To my some of the most comfiest thoughts is relaxing on a beach just taking in the surroundings and enjoying a cool drink (preferably orange juice).

Other people being there is what sets the mood, because when I get to that point in life, their existence will serve as a marker for how far I've come. These people have to budget and "go on vacation", I plan on being wealthy enough to where everyday of my life IS THE VACATION.

That's one of the options you have as an incel, because you don't have as many financial obligations as normies do. In my mind, if I'm at a beautiful and comforting location, normies just become part of the scenery, their existence is a reminder of the limitations I've surpassed, and that makes them being there and improvement to my experience.

This is why my answer is YES and NO. Because I don't plan on "going on a vacation". I plan on moving to a vacation destination and living the rest of my life there. If I planned on being a wage slave who has to take vacations like every other normie, I'd just kill myself right now.
I’ve had similar dreams. I’ve always thought to myself how nice it would be to be relaxing on a beach sipping on a corona and than a normie family passes me. They drag along their loud, annoying af kids behind them not able to just sit back and relax and have a drink because of their parental obligations. If you think about normie sacrifice a lot of their happiness when they have children like quiet alone time and adult vacations

I’ve had similar dreams. I’ve always thought to myself how nice it would be to be relaxing on a beach sipping on a corona and than a normie family passes me. They drag along their loud, annoying af kids behind them not able to just sit back and relax and have a drink because of their parental obligations. If you think about normie sacrifice a lot of their happiness when they have children like quiet alone time and adult vacations
I'm gonna work towards making this dream come true, because for me, there is nothing else. Maybe I'll see you on the other side.

I'm gonna work towards making this dream come true, because for me, there is nothing else. Maybe I'll see you on the other side.
Good luck brother hope you get there one day