Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

would you guys befriend a foid?

B

BornToDie

Self-banned
-
i just met a foid in an online game and she's dumb and stupid but she's the only person i have to talk to lately. I hate talking to girls, but since I'm bored, that's all I have left. Should I block her or not?

Not gonna get burned twice.

Yes just don't SIMP for her, bearing in mind she probably has a boyfriend.

Cuck if you emotionally aid, act as a helping hand, and otherwise validate them in return for basically nothing except the knowledge that she would secretly mock and hold in contempt you for simply existing as a subhuman; you'll notice that no Chad has ever existed as simply a "friend" for a foid, them immediately trying to get with the said Chad due to legitimately being attracted... :feelswhat:

There's also the chance they string you along, with you in a delusion that you may be able to ascend with them, while they take full advantage of you; I wouldn't recommend it unless you legitimately think you could get her with your current attractiveness. :feelsjuice:

If I'm sure that I can have sex with her at some point, why not

I would be friends with a foid if she tried to hook me up with one of her female friends.

Last edited:
I don't want to be an orbiter

too numb, apathetic, cold, desensitized, empty and detached to befriend someone, let alone a fucking foid.
no i would not befriend a foid, i completely see them as sexual objects and i just want to fuck, use, abuse, violate, sniff them, consume them, overpower , engulf myself in them and discard them

Having female contacts would make ascending markedly easier. Despite knowing this I don’t think I could bring myself to befriend a foid. Their behavior and attitude disgusts me on a visceral level. I won’t say no outright, though.

It's on Wattpad. You're welcome.

Tried a few times ,but eventually realize they are just fucking stupid cunts like most people in life .

Yes, if there are no other options

How would that benefit me? A male befriending a foid is usually just the man providing her with emotional support while getting nothing in return.

She’s playing with my dick as you speak to her

Only “friendship” I had with foid was beta orbiter for 2 months when I was bluepilled. If you manage to have a “friendship” with a foid, It’s useless, you will just be there to give attention and for them to cry about bullshit to you.

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a male-famale friendship. That is some soyfuel belief. You will become an orbiter sooner or later and she will keep you around purely for attention (or for money if she can make you pay for her in places). Even if you don't find her attractive now that will change from spending time around her because that's how your sex-starved brain works.

Male-famale friendship is just a joke.

Doesn't really work in real life

but over online you can probably make it work

Though its probably not a good idea tbh

There is no such thing as a male-famale friendship. That is some soyfuel belief. You will become an orbiter sooner or later and she will keep you around purely for attention (or for money if she can make you pay for her in places). Even if you don't find her attractive now that will change from spending time around her because that's how your sex-starved brain works.
True true, but that applies to real life not online.

You can for example befriend people in an MMO game and you don't even know their gender though you can guess at some point and you will find out eventually but I mean you just friends with them in context of an MMO game you can probably be friends online with women in other contexts too.

Though I don't really know. Even in MMOs I can't befriend anyone JFL.

No. And if you think you CAN be friends with a foid, then you're not black pilled.

true words and you dont even need to be blackpilled to know that.
You're running the risk of turning into a full-blown simp the more you continue to talk with her. You'll let blue pilled thoughts seep into your head and think you might have a chance with her. Then after sometime when she gets "close" to you, she'll ask for a picture and you'll send it. Then she'll completely ghost and block you, after which point you'll go into depression and make threads about it here.

You're running the risk of turning into a full-blown simp the more you continue to talk with her. You'll let blue pilled thoughts seep into your head and think you might have a chance with her. Then after sometime when she gets "close" to you, she'll ask for a picture and you'll send it. Then she'll completely ghost and block you, after which point you'll go into depression and make threads about it here.
I already blocked her. I was disappointed to do this because we spent a lot of time playing together and I never really talked to anyone else in the game. But I thought she was a guy the whole time, I only found out the truth when she mentioned being in a toxic relationship with her boyfriend. That said, I thought it was so stupid that she brought it up in a game, fuck her and her boyfriend. Why do women have the habit of bringing personal problems everywhere?
It's already humiliating talking to foid because I know I'm not going to fuck her, so imagine talking to her about her shitty boyfriend :soy::feels:

if she's ugly but not if she's hot

what use could I have for a female "friend"?

Only for fuck

Talk for a moment to gauge her interest towards you. You'd most likely know if she's into you within a few days.
If she talks a lot, replies almost instantly and initiates conversation then it's a good sign. Once it's established try to steer the conversation to more flirty and personal stuff but don't go too overboard with it. All this should take no more than a week to figure out if she's taking you seriously or not. If she's not then ghost her indefinitely. Oh and btw don't even bother with all of this if you're sub5 male aka below average.

No, foids are evil