Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys be friends with a woman if....

I

(in)(cell)

Recruit
★★★★
If she genuinely was an extreme anomaly in terms of female behavior who has the personality of your favorite brocel here. Her behavior is normal and is not the same as 99 percent of women, she's able to make extremely funny remarks and comments about anything, she has actual interesting hobbies, she is extremely smart, she's not getting pumped and dumped by anyone, doesnt feel any sexual attraction to anyone, has a body count of 0, time spent with her goes by in a flash, she is blackpilled, doesnt gaslight you, is aware of how joos run the world, hates ITcels, and overall believes in a lot of what this forum believes. The drawback is of course that she's a woman and u don't get to have sex with her.

Last edited:
sure ill be friends with benefits with her

If she genuinely was an extreme anomaly in terms of female behavior who has the personality of your favorite brocel here. Her behavior is normal and is not the same as 99 percent of women, she's able to make extremely funny remarks and comments about anything, she has actual interesting hobbies, she is extremely smart, time spent with her goes by in a flash, she is blackpilled, doesnt gaslight you, is aware of how joos run the world, hates ITcels, and overall believes in a lot of what this forum believes. The drawback is of course that she's a woman and u don't get to have sex with her.
>Would you be friends with a woman of she was nothing like a woman?

Dumbass thread.

I would be friends with a woman to have a friend at all, you think I choose not to be friends with them? They choose to avoid me.

I had a "friend" like this in high school and now as I sit in solitude thinking of the past I realize I hate her even more than regular foids because she is still a chadsexual so it's a reminder of what I can not have since I am not chad. So no, you cant be friends with foids like this since they are the most brutal representation of the bp.

Hell nah, not if I can't fuck her. I'll rot completely alone before I will settle for that. Being only friends with a female is one of the most cucked things imaginable honestly.

im not orbiting some roastie fuck off

Dumbass thread.

I would be friends with a woman to have a friend at all, you think I choose not to be friends with them? They choose to avoid me.
They avoid me too. I couldn't be even friends with one if I wanted to. Still though, you'd really be just friends with a woman? I'd rather rot with no friends at all than have a female friend who won't fuck me

Dumbass thread.

Water, but this is a hypothetical where she just wants to be friends. It's up to you to decline or accept.

Last edited:
Still though, you'd really be just friends with a woman?
sure, as long as she doesn’t try to turn me into an orbiter and expects me to pay for shit

sure, as long as she doesn’t try to turn me into an orbiter and expects me to pay for shit
Nah, in this hypothetical, this is just a great friend that happens to be female

Last edited:
Damn, I'm surprised. I couldn't tolerate hanging out with a woman as just a friend. The rage and sadness that would consume me would be unbearable. I'd much rather be alone. My avi is my reaction to having a female friend

If she genuinely was an extreme anomaly in terms of female behavior who has the personality of your favorite brocel here.
The last person I want her to be like, is any of the niggas here.
she has actual interesting hobbies, she is extremely smart, time spent with her goes by in a flash,
Sounds like fun, sign me up.
Is aware of how joos run the world
No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Lost me there.

The last person I want her to be like, is any of the niggas here.

Sounds like fun, sign me up.

No Way Kg GIF by SHOWTIME Sports

Lost me there.
Whatever disregard the brocel and last point. She just has a great personality that meshes well with yours

Whatever disregard the brocel and last point. She just has a great personality that meshes well with yours
Then yeah, no problem.

But I'm confused what the point of the thread is then... Are you trying to test if people here would be okay with having a female friend?

She just has a great personality that meshes well with yours
I'd tell her I don't wanna be friends with her and then do a burnout with my car in front of her house and speed off

Then yeah, no problem.

But I'm confused what the point of the thread is then... Are you trying to test if people here would be okay with having a female friend?
Pretty much. Basically if they're okay with having a perfect platonic friend but she just happens to be female.

I think he wants to see if we deem a female friend worth having if they treat us alright other than not giving us a relationship. I would not want to be friends with a female. That's so cucked. They are useless as friends if you are attracted to them since it would just torture you

Hell nah, not if I can't fuck her. I'll rot completely alone before I will settle for that. Being only friends with a female is one of the most cucked things imaginable honestly.
Heavily agreed. That's why men and women can't be friends. Inevitably you will want to take things to the next level, and if she keeps refusing, there's no point to staying because she keeps cucking you at that point. Fuck, I'd rather be friends with a hooker than a foid with no benefits. Maybe she'll give me just a small, tiny discount.

Heavily agreed. That's why men and women can't be friends. Inevitably you will want to take things to the next level, and if she keeps refusing, there's no point to staying because she keeps cucking you at that point. Fuck, I'd rather be friends with a hooker than a foid with no benefits.
What if you arent attracted to her at all?

this thread is what happens when people forget that AWALT

It's a hypothetical dude. AWALT is law of course.
'just imagine that there was a foid who isn't actually like a foid'

ok so why not fuck a man at that point

if there's a foid, then they must follow the dicatates of foid nature. NO foids are special and different

Last edited:
Heavily agreed. That's why men and women can't be friends. Inevitably you will want to take things to the next level, and if she keeps refusing, there's no point to staying because she keeps cucking you at that point. Fuck, I'd rather be friends with a hooker than a foid with no benefits.
:yes: :yes: :yes: Exactly. The only way I could be just friends with a woman is if it was with some really old lady who treats me like a grandson, lol. In this scenario, I'd have no attraction towards her, so no cucking taking place. I'd never be just friends with a woman that was even slightly attractive though. I'd still be able to get hard for a 3/10 girl in a similar age range to me if I was friends with her, so it would never work. I'd get so disgusted by no getting a relationship with her that I couldn't be friends.

'just imagine that there was a foid who isn't actually like a foid'

ok so why not fuck a man at that point
The question is if you would want to be friends with a good person despite her being a woman. This isn't about sex.

The question is if you would want to be friends with a good person despite her being a woman. This isn't about sex.
foids aren't good people

next question plz

The answer is NO unless we are talking about hanging out with some old lady who bakes me cookies that I couldn't be attracted to. I could never be friends with a somewhat decent looking woman in a dateable age range that won't give me sex

The answer is NO unless we are talking about hanging out with some old lady who bakes me cookies that I couldn't be attracted to. I could never be friends with a somewhat decent looking woman in a dateable age range that won't give me sex
I was asking the other dude

I think he wants to see if we deem a female friend worth having if they treat us alright other than not giving us a relationship. I would not want to be friends with a female. That's so cucked. They are useless as friends if you are attracted to them since it would just torture you
Yeah, I get you.

Yes I know but what would you be platonic friends with one who magically is?
foid =/= good people

there's no such thing as magic, this isn't harry potter ffs

the only good foid is a dead foid

and I don't think there's much point in making friends with a dead foid. beside, if you had a dead foid lying around you could just fuck her, no point wasting time being 'friends' with her or w/e bs

why tf do people want to make friends with foid whores wtf

is this some kind of new kink

like literally what benefit do you get from having a foid around that you don't fuck. do you really like being annoyed?

i would probably kill myself if there was a girl as perfect as that who is incapable of loving me