Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you guys ascend with a black foid if she wasn't ghetto?

S

Snhook

Public Incellectual.
★★★★
I know most of you on here despise ghetto sheeboon filth (I do to). But I don't exactly hate all black foids. I just hate the ghetto ones.

With that said, If a black foid was kind, proper and well spoken, would you ascend with her if given the chance or no?

i dont care how ghetto she is as long as she iz hot enough to fuck

the questionz in thiz forum jfl

volcelz.iz

If you say you would not, you are a standardcel; excluding an entire race of foids while being a subhuman does not make much sense to me... :feelsUgh:

Though I doubt they would stay very courteous once they learn of your sub 5 status. :feelsclown:

I’m mulatto only.

I prefer them ghetto. Black bitches have the best personality IMO. There actually funny, and interesting.

@dungeondragon Well, I was able to find a replacement for my previous device; I guess the usual posting will continue. :smonk:

no, they are just not my type, I’m not into them

No boons, that is all, GrAY

Absolutely. Also light skin mulattos DONT COUNT!! Normies fuck light skins just to show off to their other white friends they fucked a “black” girl…
tribal kenyan black or GTFO

also water

yes, ghetto or not

Not attracted to black queens at all tbh

ghetto black girls piss me off so much.

I know most of you on here despise ghetto sheeboon filth (I do to). But I don't exactly hate all black foids. I just hate the ghetto ones.

With that said, If a black foid was kind, proper and well spoken, would you ascend with her if given the chance or no?
I want black coochie so bad brocel. :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: