Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you grannymaxx?

Would you grannymax (60+yo)

• Yes

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Volcel if you wouldn't

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • No

Votes: 14 70.0%

• Total voters
sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Would you ascend with a granny if she was into you? This is a 60yo who was a Stacey in childhood.

I've never seen 50+ women irl that I could fuck.

sneed (not chuck)
Azaylias

Such a scenario is very unrealistic, haha. Not sure where I would come across a woman way older than my mother who would see me in a romantic light. I also wouldn't consider it ascending - far too many compromises would have to be made. She'd also pass away in about 20 years - would rather not invest my limited time.
I guess I would theoretically if she maintained some attractiveness (his scenario, it would be a former Stacy), but I haven't really found any really old women that I could find attractive.

That depends on the size of her milkers, and how aged she is.
I do believe some age slower than others, but keep the physical attributes intact up until a certain point.

This is now crossing fantasy territory jfl

It’s stretched out at that point

That is the issue, haha. I assume that things like children aren't/wouldn't be a main priority for you, just as long as you have the companionship and love criteria fulfilled?
In that case, I would say yes, but ideally I would want to have children, but only if there was a way to assure that they would not end up incel if they were male. Gene editing would be one example.