Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go to a normie birthday party if you could???

H

HighTGymcel

Self-banned
-
Would you yes or no?. I would hate it to be with normies all the time who mog me.

No man, fuck spending time with normalfags.

I would crash the party.

I had the opportunity to go to one just the other day and didn't.

I dont like it, its stressfull. But i would(for free cake and free food)

I have been to several. Some of my relatives are normies or even chads.
Suifuel tbh

I only really go to birthdays of people who I'm really close with,most of which are normies.It's not bad tbh.

If I could go without buying a gift, then I’d be there just for the free food. The prospect of going there and making people uncomfortable and ruining the party for them may be fun, but normies are boring. I’d be a wall lurker and watch all these normies enjoying themselves. Spending your time at normie social events isn’t worth it unless you go ER.

I would go if it is only men but I dont want go to a place full of foids

unless it takes place in my bedroom its too far

Only for the free food.

Guys my age don't have "birthday parties". So it would mean going to a party where everyone was significantly younger than me. That would inevitably mean feeling self-conscious about my age and not being able to relate to anyone there due to having a vastly different cultural frame of reference. Hard pass.

No man fuck this shit, party evironment is like hell for anxious outcasts like me

I probably wouldn't go unless someone else needed me to go. Otherwise, I have no interest in going to someone's birthday party.

only if the only people present on it, was users of this forun

Would you yes or no?. I would hate it to be with normies all the time who mog me.
Birthday party? No. Regular party with random people? Only if I'm with a good friend.

Need more context.
A random party of strangers who i have nothing in common with: no
A party of full of prime single JBs who were interested in my: yes