Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Would you go out for ice cream with Kobeni maby (But YOU CANT fack her)

Would you

• Total voters
shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
She WONT fuck you but she will go out for ice cream with you and hug you maby (becus pure innocent female). Would you do it bhais?

her face look ugli

only if she pays for the ice cream and is willing to buy lots of ice cream for me.
@Diocel

Who? What? I feel really lost on here sometimes tbh

no point if i can't fack

i would rape her after ice cream, no big deal

She WONT fuck you but she will go out for ice cream with you and hug you maby (becus pure innocent female). Would you do it bhais?
View attachment 438212 View attachment 438213
It would be too hard for me emotionally to hang out with a girl that I have a massive crush on that will never be reciprocated.

Also, is this a one time thing she’s doing out of pity? Or is she actually wanting to be your friend?

I haven’t read Chainsaw Man so I don’t really know a ton about the female cast other than they’re quite attractive.

Last edited:
I am ok with a blowjob. :feelzez:

She can't fuck me but who said I can't fuck her?

only if she pays for the ice cream and is willing to buy lots of ice cream for me.
@Diocel
@Diocel do they have ice cream over there and if so what’s ur favorite flavor

I like ice cream

No that sounds boring and i don’t particularly like ice cream anyway

Why not? I like ice cream and I will have someone to keep me company

her face look ugli
@Diocel
Who? What? I feel really lost on here sometimes tbh
no point if i can't fack
i would rape her after ice cream, no big deal
It would be too hard for me emotionally to hang out with a girl that I have a massive crush on that will never be reciprocated.

Also, is this a one time thing she’s doing out of pity? Or is she actually wanting to be your friend?

I haven’t read Chainsaw Man so I don’t really know a ton about the female cast other than they’re quite attractive.
I am ok with a blowjob. :feelzez:
Hi

Yeah we do have ice cream, my favorite flavor is the vanilla but i don't like brand ice cream i like the machine ones:

iu
I like ice cream
is mr whippy vanilla?
If she pays
No that sounds boring and i don’t particularly like ice cream anyway

tfw no ice cream date

Can I fack her?

Why would I suffer the presence of a woman without the chance of sex?:feelsugh:

@Transcended Trucel

Ded srs? How maby

But it’s with best girl Kobeni :feelswhat:
Don't like her hair clips nor attitude

Don't like her hair clips nor attitude
If you don't find hair clips attractive we can't be frens. Hair clips are peak femininity plus cultured and lolipilled because pretty much only JBs wear them, much like braces which I also find cute maby :feelsaww:

Kobeni is high inhib and socially anxious af but you couldn't really tell a character's personality from just 2 panels. She said and did nothing wrong so I don't see how she has an "attitude"???

Btw I'm typing this out on break at my wagecuck job and there are 8 normies around me :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
If you don't find hair clips attractive we can't be frens. Hair clips are peak femininity plus cultured and lolipilled because pretty much only JBs wear them, much like braces which I also find cute maby :feelsaww:

Kobeni is high inhib and socially anxious af but you couldn't really tell a character's personality from just 2 panels. She said and did nothing wrong so I don't see how she has an "attitude"???

Btw I'm typing this out on break at my wagecuck job and there are 8 normies around me :feelsjuice:
I dislike shy foids tbh, also hate high inhib people in general, tho they probably less degenerate on average.

Absolutely fucking yes.
If you don't find hair clips attractive we can't be frens. Hair clips are peak femininity plus cultured and lolipilled because pretty much only JBs wear them, much like braces which I also find cute maby
This. I infinitely agree with this. Based as god damn fuck.
I dislike shy foids tbh, also hate high inhib people in general, tho they probably less degenerate on average.
Going by shyness, it makes sense to assume someone is less of a degenerate because of psychological limitations.
Just don't forget that people can completely change, some girls were shy and then developed to be full blown out free whores.