Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you go ER?

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date

Would you go ER?

• Yes

Votes: 17 41.5%
  • No, I'd only use one on myself

Votes: 10 24.4%
  • No

Votes: 14 34.1%

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
Given two guns with plenty of ammo, would you go ER?

100% would love too but I cant get a gun in the UK.

No, thats stupid.

I would use it on myself

Nautica1983 said:
No, thats stupid.

ER is a piece of shit fakecel mongoloid btw.

Why go ER when you can form a political uprising?

Voted yes before I read "two guns", I wouldn't do it without an assault rifle and pistols on the side, very preferably a flamethrower so I can combat a mass charging at me easily

I won't hesitate to go ER later on if the idiocy continues

SupremeG said:
Fakecel out.

jackbud said:
Who here wouldn't?

towncel said:
Voted yes before I read "two guns", I wouldn't do it without an assault rifle and pistols on the side, very preferably a flamethrower so I can combat a mass charging at me easily

I won't hesitate to go ER later on if the idiocy continues

Eh, an AR is also a gun.

tenor.gif

That stupid fucktard planned to shoot up a sorority house and didn't because the door was locked and nobody let him in.

The best thing ER or any of us can do is eat a bullet. It's fucking over. Not being suicidal is cope.

We should have our own training camp. With training it becomes easier to take down as many people as possible. I'd target a gig, a night club or a hospital. The cops will be a problem, that's why we need more than one shooter attacking in a different part of town. We need to mislead them into thinking it is a terrorist attack. Let them blame the muslims.... Before the attack, I'd probably kidnap a hot young girl to satisfy my last urges. After the deed was done, I would stab her multiple times then chop her to bits and scatter the body parts around different locations. It's too bad we can only kill a few. I would love to dispose of millions/billions. If governments world-wide have carte blanche to kill in the name of freedom, so why can't we? Do unto them as they have done unto us.

Robinxyz said:
We should have our own training camp.
edgelord fantasy. more LARP than I've ever witnessed.

if most of us cant even muster the courage to approach females, how the fuck do we plan to kill them all? i mean ER was a literal narcissistic sociopath and even HE pussied out at the very end

No.

Nice honeypot thread though.

Jfl @ paranoidcels.

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
honeypot=?

When the FBI deliberately makes posts trying to bait us into admitting that we would commit criminal behavior and terrorism.

need option for 'maybe'

OTaKu_WarrIOr_N said:
So it's a bait it seems. FBIcel?

Because three people say it's a 'honeypot' it must be true. Jfl.

ER went ER because he couldn't go full Hitler. Go full Adolf instead, if you've got the means.

If I had a gun in 1993 I would have gone ER on all my bullies and the bully gym teacher.

If I had jedi powers and immortality. I would lift buses with force and smash them into a crowd or at other cars and buildings. Sooner or later military will come and I will fucking throw tanks towards helicopters and finally they will give up and give me every power in the world since they can't kill me. I would detonate 80% of nukes in USA and the rest in Israel. That's my ultimate fantasy