Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go ER?

Would you consider going ER sometime in the future?

• Yes bro

• No man

• Go Lepine instead, ER was a failure.

Results are only viewable after voting.
ReallyRice

ReallyRice

ER calls and I must answer.
-
Say you've reached your absolute lowest point in your existence, or tried everything in your power to live a comfy life but still failed due to failo effect, would you go ER as a last resort to exact vengeance and make at least the life of one other normie cuck / foid miserable? Just imagine all the retarded, smug whiteknight cucks and their self righteous all knowing foid counterparts that you see on the internet everyday, you'd probably have a good chance to get one if you were to just go ER randomly in public.

No I'm not inciting violence REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash: :feelstrash:

Why would I do that? I’m fine with being an oppressed and ostracized autistic virgin. Didn’t you hear that violence is bad? :)

I would never. Going ER is against the law and I'm a law abiding citizen

I don't want that the police knocks on my door tomorrow.

Didn’t you hear that violence is bad? :)
432eb8c2-11de-44f6-bf83-13d0bb01a87f-gif.139947

im low t so no

No I'm whitepilled AF because I accepted that this is the society we live in, I will still complain, but I won't take other people's lives who I never met before in order to make a point.

No man, going ER is nothing but a meme to me. I would never kill any innocent citizens. The system is what should be blamed – regular invididual men and women are just slaves to it, just like us. The only difference is that they are unaware slaves, while we are aware slaves. The only people I would not have any problem to kill, are people in the elite who actually can be hold responsible for the downfall of society in general, and our inceldom in particular. Going ER would do nothing beneficial to us at all, but instead just increase the incelphobia.

regular invididual men and women are just slaves to it, just like us
Yes, the boys in school were just slaves when they called me names and bullied me. Same goes for the women who laughed in my face for being ethnic and a manlet. Le poor womenz are just slaves, in reality they're angels in disguise, just gotta abolish the (((system))):p:( Individual Responsibility doesn't exist either, apparently.

Yes, the boys in school were just slaves when they called me names and bullied me. Same goes for the women who laughed in my face for being ethnic and a manlet. Le poor womenz are just slaves, in reality they're angels in disguise, just gotta abolish the (((system))):p:( Individual Responsibility doesn't exist either, apparently.
Do not get me wrong, I am not against retribution on specific people who have treated you bad – instead, eye for an eye is actually a based principle that should be followed. They have of course individual responsibility for what they have done to you.

But I am talking about targeting random people (going ER) who have done nothing to you personally. Please tell me what the actual benefits would be by killing them. I get the way of thinking that it would start a revolution, but since we who are blackpilled consist an absolute minorty in the society, we would never have a realistic chance to win. Instead, we would only end up being more oppressed then (more gun-control, less free speech, censorship of incels etc). Thus, we would not be able to cope in peace then. Therefore, the focus should be on spreading the blackpill instead.

I am not trying to defend cucks and whores who of course should be shamed publicly for being that. But it is the fault of cultural Marxist feminism that they exist in the first place.

Do not get me wrong, I am not against retribution on specific people who have treated you bad – instead, eye for an eye is actually a based principle that should be followed. They have of course individual responsibility for what they have done to you.
I see, based.

Please tell me what the actual benefits would be by killing them.
The chances of deleting some bluepilled gaslighting evil asshole are pretty high when just doing it in public, 100% chance if foid, 80% if male. I would just kms after anyway so I wouldn't care for what comes next regarding incels
That's good enough for me.
But alas
I would never. Going ER is against the law and I'm a law abiding citizen

The chances of deleting some bluepilled gaslighting evil asshole are pretty high when just doing it in public, 100% chance if foid, 80% if male. I would just kms after anyway so I wouldn't care for what comes next regarding incels
That's good enough for me.
But alas
Killing a few bluepilled people, when they still consist the vast majority of society, would still not change anything to the better though.

Cope, no one benefits more from this system than women
They have many benefits and lifemogg all of us, but they are still ruled by the system. The only reason they have recieved all their benefints is that they are irrational beings, and giving them power will inevitably lead to the destruction of society, which is the agenda.

Thus, women do live on tutorial mode, but they do not have any control themselves that they do that. Women are ultimately only feminists because the elite have told them that they deserve rights. But if you look at the Ancient times, women were completely fine with that men had the control over them. That is because women are evolutionary made to be submissive to men, not to lead. That fact can be confirmed since women still desire men who are dominant alpha chads, and not beta cucks.

It is therefore natural for women to obey those with political power. But since the elite of today's society promote and give rights for women, that is the only reason that women also think they deserve rights, even though it is not natural for them to have rights. Women did not introduce feminism in society by themselves, it was introduced for them. If the elite suddenly would change the agenda for our sake, the women would have no other option than to obey them.

Killing a few bluepilled people, when they still consist the vast majority of society, w
This is true and I don't care the slightest tbh. They wouldn't either :feelsokman:

I'm planning on doing something on the 23rd may 2024

as if i would give an honest answer on a site infested with the FBI

Consider how much good has been done by mass murder. How much lasting positive impact.

None. It solves nothing. And hurts the cause. It's stupid.

as if i would give an honest answer on a site infested with the FBI
You already exposed yourself tbh
Consider how much good has been done by mass murder. How much lasting positive impact.

None. It solves nothing. And hurts the cause. It's stupid.
There is no war to win, fren. As long as we run on our biological hardware the human species will always suck up to women in one way or another, foids will always win, chads as well.
We'll always lose.