Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go down on your GF?

Would you lick her pussy out?

• Fuck yeah, I'd lick her dry

Votes: 50 43.1%
  • Disgusting, no

Votes: 23 19.8%
  • Only if reciprocated (she gives head before or after)

Votes: 43 37.1%

• Total voters
If its clean and she reciprocates then sure

I'll eat her up if she is clean, attractive and smells good

volcel if you wouldn't

There's a lot of debate about what makes a slut a slut. Some people will say "Uh but if a man has a lot of sex he's good but if a woman has a lot of sex then she's bad" but that's not what it is. You're a slut if you "put out." You're a slut if you're a giver of these one-sided favors. That's why if a man talks about how often he gets his cock sucked, he's not a slut, because he's not putting out. He's receiving this one sided favor. But if a woman talks about all the cock she loves suck, that's a one-sided favor she's giving out. She's degrading herself. It's like bragging about how much shit you eat.

So for the most part it's my standard, sex has to be mutually beneficial. I'm not "putting out." But... if there was a girl, and I looked into her eyes, and I just lost control of my better judgment and wanted nothing more than to make her feel good, I feel like I would be compelled. I would beg her not to tell though. I wonder if this is how cocksuckers feel.
Edit: This isn't just me, by the way. Most Norman men love to get their cocks sucked, but will not eat their lady's terra cotta pie. Ask DJ Khaled. There's no double standard here, it's real easy to sort out the sluts from the studs and it's got nothing to do with gender. Just don't be a cocksucker.

Once she gets you horny you‘d do almost anything. It’s ridiculous how most of you cope with that dignity shit.
I never said it‘s a great experience to lick a hole. If you are horny you are down to almost anything.

So now you want to tell me that if a girl would lay kisses on your smelly dick and she wants you to do the same now (otherwise she wouldn’t continue), you‘d leave the bed and squeeze your boner into your jeans?

Please. You guys should stop acting like you‘re alphas. You‘re not.
Every one of you will stick his tounge so very deep in a steamy stinky sweaty vajayjay if you've ever got a chance.
The news for those who still thinks otherwise, is that you are a lowT faggot volcel fakecel.

Last edited:
I would lick her dry.

why not?
I remember when I was 18 I downloaded and read an entire book on how to eat pussy, cuz for some reason I thought I'd get near a woman some day. Later my Dad found it on the family computer and renamed the file to "sad.pdf"

Only if her pussy looks like this

Attachments

• F1CEB3BE-0332-4C8B-9BE1-E321C767631F.gif
    F1CEB3BE-0332-4C8B-9BE1-E321C767631F.gif
    698.8 KB · Views: 66
God hell yes I would go down on her. I'd eat her goddamn ass if she showers first, I don't care, just give me something.

only if she was a virgin

Maybe after she sucks my dick a few times.

I am surprised by people's reactions on this issue. If I'm wandering a desert for many, many years and somebody offers me a glass of water, the last thing I'm gonna do is frown and say, well only if the cup has never been used and the water is cold and you give me $5 first.

Never, under no circumstance.

I never said it‘s a great experience to lick a hole. If you are horny you are down to almost anything.

So now you want to tell me that if a girl would lay kisses on your smelly dick and she wants you to do the same now (otherwise she wouldn’t continue), you‘d leave the bed and squeeze your boner into your jeans?

Please. You guys should stop acting like you‘re alphas. You‘re not.
a true alpha would just continue with the sex anyway

why not?
I remember when I was 18 I downloaded and read an entire book on how to eat pussy, cuz for some reason I thought I'd get near a woman some day. Later my Dad found it on the family computer and renamed the file to "sad.pdf"
ah hahhaha brutal sadcringe my man, ywn recover from this
I am surprised by people's reactions on this issue. If I'm wandering a desert for many, many years and somebody offers me a glass of water, the last thing I'm gonna do is frown and say, well only if the cup has never been used and the water is cold and you give me $5 first.
goddamn right