Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you go clubbing with your dad like Jsanza did?

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=elroYaDZwqU

3:40 "I'm going out to a club tonight with my dad, and I'm gonna see if I can pick up a girl. I bet you I can.". Well friends, he couldn't. This video is from 2014 and to this year Jsanza is still an incel, his last video in 2019 was also raging that he didn't have a gf and in his facebook profile he doesn't have photos with any foids so yeah his situation is exactly the same as before going to the club with his dad.

Tbh I dunno why he thought that was a good idea and it would be fucking awkward trying to pick up foids while my dad looks at me from the bar or tells me "go on son" kek. They should have gone to a whorehouse instead like in the good old days :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

we should make a meeting with all inklers from this forum, maybe we can go Emergency Room?

Never began with his autistic brain

Damn, Jsanza, settle down.
No I wouldn't go clubbing with my dad because he mogs me. I only went to the lake with him once this summer because when we're both shirtless, the mogging is even more brutal. Even girls my own age are more attracted to my dad than they are to me. So no way in hell I'd go clubbing with my dad.

just lol at sanza

My subhuman father is dead so no

Damn, Jsanza, settle down.
No I wouldn't go clubbing with my dad because he mogs me. I only went to the lake with him once this summer because when we're both shirtless, the mogging is even more brutal. Even girls my own age are more attracted to my dad than they are to me. So no way in hell I'd go clubbing with my dad.
How does your father mogs you?

My dad face-mogs me but manlet. Curry tax still applies to both of us.