Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you go back in time if you could to fuck your younger mother if she was hot?

Would you fuck your younger hot mom?

• Total voters
AntiPain

AntiPain

just put custom title theory
-
Say you get time machine, and your mother was hot when she was young before she was even thinking about having you, would you go and use that time machine to go back and fuck her given the opportunity? She WILL agree so no smart ass "cope" answers.
Volc.....

She would reject me. But if I can fuck her whether she chooses to or not then yes.

No fucking way.

I would be a better husband than my father, for sure.

I think I'd do it. My mom was attractive.

Who the fuck clicked yes.:feelspuke:

nah it would just be weird. Plus my mom isnt that attractive

Na man I'd pass

That's a no from me.

no, i dont even really like my mother

Say you get time machine, and your mother was hot when she was young before she was even thinking about having you, would you go and use that time machine to go back and fuck her given the opportunity? She WILL agree so no smart ass "cope" answers.
Volc.....
i'm not that desperate (yet)

@NotQuiteChadLite

I see why your leaving now. Threads like this make me fucking angry

no man thats kinda gross

My mom is pig tier. But if she was stacy, then sure why not

No cause she's responsible for my manletism, balding, crap skull, etc. I can't see her being hot after all of that

It's repulsive to just think about that.

No bro. I would rather rope.

I'd rather blow my brains out then do that

Sometimes I wonder if this is an incel forum or a place for people with deviant sexual fantasies. First all the JB posting and now this. I just want a girlfriend......

No bro, the only thing more disgusting to me than fucking my own mother would be fucking another man.

She's not attractive; I don't like her all that much and I would just do other shit if I could travel back in time.

This aint back to the future... No, thats fking disgusting

My mother was always like 3/10