Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Would you get treatment if you were diagnosed with cancer?

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
In light of Tyronewick Boseman's deaths, some posts I've read here and a video I just watched of a guy getting testicular cancer.
Since it has been observed that some cancers can vanish, it begs the question: would you go on chemotherapy if you were to be diagnosed with a certain type of cancer? Do you know of anyone in your life that had cancer, never got treatment and still survived? I personally do of a friend that's been living with kidney cancer for 10 years and has not gotten treatment, and he is still thriving. Maybe in the future 20-30 years when cancer will be a chronic-illness, due to more personalized medicine that are more efficacious than current chemodrugs with less side-effects, I would 100% opt for treatment. Now I'm on the fence on chemically poisoning myself to death, or letting it kill me slowly while still having the chance for it to remit/vanish on its own.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlLS5234Zaw

brutal no reply but yeah only for morphine and shit tbh

Yes. It's rope or immortality for me. Either way I suffer.

nope my life is worthless anyway, why should I care?

I often say that I want to die, but the truth is that I don't kill myself, although I could do it in 15 seconds.
The same way, if I was diagnosed with cancer, I think my instincts to live would prevail over my deathwish and I would at least seek treatment.

I’ve had cancer and had light chemo treatments, it wasn’t bad at all but it doesn’t matter because the cancer is always coming back

my life has no return so it's like a favour.

Yea its a very painful way to die

cancer treatments? It is a good question. Maybe.

No, I have some health issues lingering for years coupled with chronic pain which got worse the last 2 years and I keep rotting in my room. I think I'll let myself die before I get treatment. My anxiety/depression are too high right now to even leave the house.

I'd probably go for treatment since I'm a weak bitch who hates pain.

If i can get it for free

I’ve had cancer and had light chemo treatments, it wasn’t bad at all but it doesn’t matter because the cancer is always coming back
Have another soda and slice of pie bro

Fuck no, I'd take my free ticket for death.

In light of Tyronewick Boseman's deaths, some posts I've read here and a video I just watched of a guy getting testicular cancer.
Since it has been observed that some cancers can vanish, it begs the question: would you go on chemotherapy if you were to be diagnosed with a certain type of cancer? Do you know of anyone in your life that had cancer, never got treatment and still survived? I personally do of a friend that's been living with kidney cancer for 10 years and has not gotten treatment, and he is still thriving. Maybe in the future 20-30 years when cancer will be a chronic-illness, due to more personalized medicine that are more efficacious than current chemodrugs with less side-effects, I would 100% opt for treatment. Now I'm on the fence on chemically poisoning myself to death, or letting it kill me slowly while still having the chance for it to remit/vanish on its own.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SlLS5234Zaw

No.

if it was brutal cancer that would kill me id probably just shoot myself

if it was treatable id probably try to survive im stubborn in that way

Depends on the cancer. Knowing the horrors of chemotherapy - violent nausea, losing weight until you look like a corpse while you're surrounded by people telling you it's for your own good and you'll be fine and to just eat even though you're so nauseous and sore you just want to die, I'd rather just die like the two old farts in the movie "Bucket List". Or I'd kill myself once the cancer pain got too bad.

I couldn't imagine losing all my gains and being expected to be happy about it because "durr you survived cancer dude just be happy bro" and not even getting state paid anabolic drugs to at least get swole. I wouldn't want to live the rest of my life with the constant fear that the cancer will return and I'll have to go through barbaric chemo again. I'd rather just die on my own terms than deal with that. Add to that that I have lost all the trust I ever had for doctors and Big Harma. I trust them to cook up anti-diarrhea pills, and not much else. Fuck those arrogant, overpaid pill pushers.

Yes, but I would be okay with it if it got worse and if it got so bad that i became terminally ill I would ask for the assisted suicide pills.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back