Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Would you get an arranged marriage with a 29 year old chubby woman from the third world?

Would you get an arranged marriage with a 29 year old chubby woman from the third world?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I

islamicincel

Officer
★★★★★
Would you get an arranged marriage with a 29 year old chubby woman from the third world?

Why specifically 29? But sure, as long as ''chubby'' isn't a code word for ''morbidly obese''.

Very likely, yes.

I have no issues with chubby women, I am skinny fat with manboobs. I would only refuse an obese woman.

And I'd have no issues with her being 29, I am 30.

free pussy that might still be virgin, sign me up

fuck and dump

No I won't.
Also, they don't have chubby people in the third world do they?
They don't have much food do they?

Never in my worst nightmare would that happen.

Absolutely, who wouldn't. I suppose it depends on which third world country though as some women look more desirable than others.

No I won't.
Also, they don't have chubby people in the third world do they?
They don't have much food do they?
I would imagine they do have fatties in the third world.

Absolutely, who wouldn't. I suppose it depends on which third world country though as some women look more desirable than others.
Would you marry a woman from Kenya, South Sudan or South Africa?

yes then force her to do cardio :feelsthink:

She would instantly fuck Chad and divorce-rape me when she arrives in Germany.

Wouldnt marry even a Stacy, have you Gen Z man not learned of the failures of X and Y?

Retardcel if you wouldn't

No attraction to fatties. And no interest in marriage. I'd rather be incel than married.

I feel no attraction to fat women, they're repulsive.

I just want a cute buff foid

if virgin and no ugly yeah

How fat and how brown is she?

Only if she's a virgin

people who voted "no" should be banned

volcels.is

Pump and dump, at 29 most likely used up. At best she's a fuck buddy, i can't get fuck buddy because im ugly.

I would have to see her first.

How chubby is she? Massively overweight I can’t do, but mid size is alright.

this seems like a set-up to be cucked hard

Whover voted "yes" is a truly pathetic desperate cuck who is lacking self respect.
Call me a volcel, fakecel and whatever you want, but for me, the blackpill and my inceldom is WAY more than just not being able to get into a relationship.

Last edited:
Would I have to go to her or she to me?

What would be the chance that she leaves me after getting some material worth?

Kenya and South Africa, sure. South sudan.. welll..... idk tbh
If she's not white forget about it
A lot of black families especially with their bastard uncles require you to pay a dowry to marry the women. I've never seen them return the dowry when there is a divorce