Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Would you fuck your sister if she was hot and willing to do it?

Tbh

• Total voters
I'm generally not attracted to foids that are this age. I said generally.
And she is not an exception besides the fact that she is already my sister.

No. I think it is literally impossible to feel any sexual desire towards your biological sister. Even the thought of it is repulsive to me
I don't think it's impossible, but I get what you mean. I have an older half sister that is conventionally attractive, but something in my brain blocks out the sexual attraction and I didn't even grow up with her.

I wouldn't no matter what

Yeah, better than seeing her bring Tyrones in the house.

I don't believe any of you would actually do it.

oh hell yes fuck incest

:feelspuke:

Fucking sister would be gross
people here would desperately fuck this old hag:

:feelspuke:
but wouldn't fuck a giga Stacy sister that looks like this and tempts them?:
8AB62500 0249 476D AD43 2864E1B13BEF

massive cope

I’d have no choice

impossible question. no one that shares my genetics can be hot

i don't have a foid sister nor anything but yes... in my situation, yes i would

Perfect age. You have prime pussy living right with you and you call yourself incel :feelsrope::lasereyes:
I'm not even going to reply to the first part of your post but... who the fuck said I was living with her? Jesus.

I would my cousin. no joke

I want to impregnate @trying to ascend 's petite sister :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Giga cuck moment :soy:
Just organize all your life for having sex with your sister theory :feelskek::feelskek: there are reasons I don't live with her you mongoloid.

3 pages, incest, and 13yrs old foid well hello IT i guess
New Year Cheers GIF by Morphin

Just organize all your life for having sex with your sister theory :feelskek::feelskek: there are reasons I don't live with her you mongoloid.
If I had a sister I would make sure I lived with her :feelsohh:

yes i’d fuck her on the daily even if she was a sub5 landwhale but i wouldnt cum in her pussy, i’d finish off in her face or boobies.
Why not, she can have an (((abortion))) or take (((pills)))

if she was hot and willing​

I think we have a lot of different ideas of what hot encapsulates, for me a lot of it is behavior/personality even if she doesn't fit traditional beauty standards

abortion is cucked, a foid should not have the option to abort a baby so she can live consequence free, however i would never want to spread my subhuman genes and have my off spring be deformed babies, so i wouldn’t bother finishing in them.
I only care about my own pleasure, anything else is cucked

It's sick, but if I had a sister ... YES

i would definitely imoutomaxx with my loli imouto :feelsohh::feelsohh:

Users saying yes literally show that they dont have a sister, a sister is way different than other foids.

I would tbh. I think i am saying yes cause tbh i dont have a sister.
Of course yes

The only reason I don’t cuz she’s not Stacy

Unfortunately i dont have a sister but if i had, i would for sure without thinking twice.

judging by how my slut meathole mother looks EVEN NOW (i am still fapping to her and humping her thong i stole from her) so my sister would be even HOTTER THAN SHE IS:ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: and would be on her prime on top of that:ahegao:

you are volcel normie:bluepill: if your answer is "no":feelshaha:
:feelskek:Most based answer yet ur off to a good start GrAY

No,i don't want to be lower than an animal.