Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you fuck your pet if she suddenly turns anthropomorphic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date

Would you do it?

• Total voters
no I mean why do you think the DNA would be viable

but how would you even get access

at least tell us some detailed stories about your first time with the mare to convince us

I sneak at night in the property of a grandpa who owns 2 mares , I bring sweets and chopped carrots/apples in a sack and they just approach. They are quite docile and they trust me already. My favourite slut is the white one , She has a pink delicious pussy and loves to be petted.

I sneak at night in the property of a grandpa who owns 2 mares , I bring sweets and chopped carrots/apples in a sack and they just approach. They are quite docile and they trust me already. My favourite slut is the white one , She has a pink delicious pussy and loves to be petted.
deeeeetails
like what happens when you circle around and how do you prep to put it in?
I imagine would be too nervous to get hard in this case but maybe one gets hornier after earlier mare successes

Honestly i think every cel should give it a try , Horse pussy feels like putting your dick in a biological super hot and wet oven and the winking of the horsepussy feels like it wants to suck and suck and suck out your life force out of your cock. Once you put your dick inside it wont stop sucking until you are sucked dry.

I'm in some elder scrolls facebook groups. Honestly some days half the shit people post is furry sexual bestiality fantasies about anthropomorphic cat ladies with big tits, or anthropomorphic lizard ladies with big tits. Oh but it's not me trying to fuck it, it's my avatar...

I'm in some elder scrolls facebook groups. Honestly some days half the shit people post is furry sexual bestiality fantasies about anthropomorphic cat ladies with big tits, or anthropomorphic lizard ladies with big tits. Oh but it's not me trying to fuck it, it's my avatar...
I actually wanna have sex with a khajiit and argonian. I bet argonian women have slimy pussies

I actually wanna have sex with a khajiit and argonian. I bet argonian women have slimy pussies
LMFAO Jesus christ! :feelskek:

Yes, they probably do..

Depends on how anthropomorphic were talking here

Human with animal features = YES
Animal with human features = NO

Take Cheetara from thundercats for example

YES:
cheetara_wallpaper_thundercats_2011_by_skorpionkira_da8a5zp-fullview.jpg

NO:
arthur-tavares-cheetara2.jpg

Using the examples already listed on this page:

YES (HELL YES):
images

NO:
1627753016425-png.473861

@Kamikaze
All that shit looks good on paper but if you had to face the real thing you'd be disgusted, you really going to be kissing a fucking dog head?

I don't think you are really immersing yourself mentally in what you are asking for, you aren't really thinking about what you are choosing here :feelskek:

These abominations aren't going to look as "sleak", "cute" or "neat" as they look in drawings if they were to be formed IRL (In Real Life), this is why the closer to human the better

All that shit looks good on paper but if you had to face the real thing you'd be disgusted, you really going to be kissing a fucking dog head?

I don't think you are really immersing yourself mentally in what you are asking for, you aren't really thinking about what you are choosing here :feelskek:

These abominations aren't going to look as "sleak", "cute" or "neat" as they look in drawings if they were to be formed IRL (In Real Life), this is why the closer to human the better
Actually I would fuck them and wouldn’t think twice when kissing them

deeeeetails
like what happens when you circle around and how do you prep to put it in?
I imagine would be too nervous to get hard in this case but maybe one gets hornier after earlier mare successes

Im not good at writing long posts cuz im lazy and unmotivated but here are some tricks , First is important to earn the trust of the animal , You just cant fuck her straight away or she will kick you , Also keep in mind that animals do possess different personalities like humans do , Each mare is different , Some are easier to fuck than others , For example if the mare is well treated and never suffered abuse she will trust strangers more easy , Socialized mares are different than the ones who lack human contact , Just feed the mare daily and pet her for about 1-2 hours for a month or two and build a friendship with her , Then you can start petting her ass slowly then reach the pussy when you are confident that she wont kick you , Good luck , Horses are beautiful majestic beasts and can have some sort of relationship with them , They love attention and sugary foods , Also avoid strong chemical smells in your body like cigarretes because their sense of smell is strong and they can be irritated by chemical smells , So keep your hands clean and if the horse lowers her ears dont approach , Try researching horse body language and horse related stuff.

Last edited:
@GripMaxxing Can you imagine being isekaid to Re:Zero and getting an authority that is about creating or summoning kenomimi girls?

@GripMaxxing Can you imagine being isekaid to Re:Zero and getting an authority that is about creating or summoning kenomimi girls?
I'd probably go to a deserted place in that world and start a harem there

Im not good at writing long posts cuz im lazy and unmotivated but here are some tricks , First is important to earn the trust of the animal , You just cant fuck her straight away or she will kick you , Also keep in mind that animals do possess different personalities like humans do , Each mare is different , Some are easier to fuck than others , For example if the mare is well treated and never suffered abuse she will trust strangers more easy , Socialized mares are different than the ones who lack human contact , Just feed the mare daily and pet her for about 1-2 hours for a month or two and build a friendship with her , Then you can start petting her ass slowly then reach the pussy when you are confident that she wont kick you , Good luck , Horses are beautiful majestic beasts and can have some sort of relationship with them , They love attention and sugary foods , Also avoid strong chemical smells in your body like cigarretes because their sense of smell is strong and they can be irritated by chemical smells , So keep your hands clean and if the horse lowers her ears dont approach , Try researching horse body language and horse related stuff.
:feelsUnreal:

Take Cheetara from thundercats for example

YES:
cheetara_wallpaper_thundercats_2011_by_skorpionkira_da8a5zp-fullview.jpg

NO:
arthur-tavares-cheetara2.jpg

YES (HELL YES):
images

NO:
1627753016425-png.473861

@Kamikaze

You are over thinking a thread, the real goal of which, was to post some anthro 2d smutt :feelscomfy:

You are over thinking a thread, the real goal of which, was to post some anthro 2d smutt :feelscomfy:
Waste of time, I would just go to some rule34 site where I can get HD videos

Waste of time, I would just go to some rule34 site where I can get HD videos
I apologize on @GripMaxxing 's behalf. He will be harshly flogged for wasting your time. :feelshaha:

I dont live in fantasy land sweaty.

Well firstly, humans are mammals in the animal kingdom so I would say "non-human" instead.
Also the line is not always clear.
"human with non" could be 51/49 while "non with human" could be 49/51

Cheetara from thundercats for example
Your "no" example still looks more human than she does feline.
It seems you're more just hung up on the facial features.

YES (HELL YES):
The black cat example you use might actually be less human than your "no" for Cheetara. Hard to tell since it's full body vs just face
u gay, I would impregnate the shit out of Krystal

Cum
but if you had to face the real thing you'd be disgusted, you really going to be kissing a fucking dog head?
sex doesn't require kissing

that said, if it was the right dog head, why not?

KissRenamonBackBraidSplitTakatoHeasdband

you kiss because you love her, there are IRL girls with less aesthetic faces I would kiss if I loved her
you kiss because you like the personality even if the features are untraditional

HybridPlay

obviously if we actually tried to bio-engineer dog girls there are going to be a lot of mistakes along the way, but you're not obligated to be attracted to all of them just because you want to fuck some of them

I would fuck the one on the right (perhaps mostly because of my knowledge of her background and how she used to look?) more readily than the one on the left.

The left would be like... she would need to be sentient and speak english and I'd get to know her and feel close to her, and also she can't have the babies yet and she'd need to be a bit younger. She would only look like this after I had impregnated her with a litter she gave birth to.
wouldn’t think twice when kissing them
we'd think twice kissing any girl since the concept would be so alien to us, even if she's not an alien
earn the trust of the animal , You just cant fuck her straight away or she will kick you
common sense, but obv I mean how do you work from "she eats the sugar cubes out of my hand" to "she likes it when I rub her clit" to "she lets me put a finger in" to "I can ejaculate inside her horsey womb"?

Just feed the mare daily and pet her for about 1-2 hours for a month or two and build a friendship with her , Then you can start petting her ass slowly then reach the pussy when you are confident that she wont kick you
just curious in your case how long you were masturbating the mare for because working up to digital penetration and then penile penetration

seems like it'd be a very gradual process

also how did you know you weren't being watched by your farmer friend?

also might be worried if you were fucking the horse she might start grinding on you wanting sex when your farmer friend is looking even when you weren't planning on sex at the time
I dont live in fantasy land sweaty.
any of us who hasn't roped lives in a fantasy land
but if u have a female pet and she turns into human you'd fuck her right
what kind of human does she turn into? still vague

I don't want any "I'd fuck a woman no matter what she's like" bullshit LARPing either

REMEMBER
  • 15 human years equals the first year of a medium-sized dog's life.
  • Year two for a dog equals about nine years for a human.
  • And after that, each human year would be approximately five years for a dog.
So basically if you had a 1 year old female dog she would become prime jailbait (15yrs)

But if she's a 2yo dog she's 15+9=24 years old. Still decent.

3/4/5 = 29/34/39 still doable

Female dogs who are 6/7/8/9 years old would turn into 44/49/54/59 year old humans though.

10/11/12/13 would be 64/69/74/79

Last edited:
no, her body would have too much fur. [UWSL]A girl with fluffy lofty tail and cat ears would be fine too.[/UWSL]

My cat is male.

Not my pet but someone elese :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::cryfeels:

If there are any scientists reading this please make furries real I beg they are so hot :feelsohh:

I want to kill zoophilics too much

If the form was human leaning maybe

you can do that without them becoming anthropomorphic buddy boyo :feelsYall: