Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Would you fuck your pet if she suddenly turns anthropomorphic?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33054
  • Start date

Would you do it?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 33054

BANNED FOR LIFE
-

View: https://imgur.com/Y34M5qH

I would do it ngl. Instant ascension + she would be a vessel for my own babies

@foidologist type beat :feelsdevil:

The fuck is wrong with you, son?

@Wizard32 tier thread

no beastiality. only foids do that shit with dogs

I legitimately see her as my daughter, so no. And bestiality is not okay.

I would have no problem with a monster girl like this.

images

No , But i love fucking mares. :feelsaww:

Do you still consider yourself khhv after fucking mares?

Good question ,I doubt the horses give a shit about me cuz they are not mine nor raised by me , So in a way i still consider me khh but not v , I just get some carrots and sugar and the mares come at me at their own will , Basically im scorcelling mares :feelskek: , I give them sweets , They milk me dry , Everyone wins.

I also fucked sheep and female donkeys , My next goal is to fuck a female pig cuz why not? :smonk:

Last edited:
Good question ,I doubt the horses give a shit about me cuz they are not mine nor raised by me , So in a way i still consider me khh but not v , I just get some carrots and sugar and the mares come at me at their own will , Basically im scorcelling mares :feelskek: , I give them sweets , They milk me dry , Everyone wins.

I also fucked sheep and female donkeys , My next goal is to fuck a female pig cuz why not? :smonk:
:feelswhat:

Both no and yes because I don't have a pet.

No , But i love fucking mares. :feelsaww:
So would you fuck MLP characters?
As long as it looks like that and not those things from the movie Cats, then sure.

Would be even better if she turned into a kemonomimi though.
Kemonomimis are literally the babies you make with them (demihumans)

Yes. Why is this even a question?

Not into beastiality

So would you fuck MLP characters?

Kemonomimis are literally the babies you make with them (demihumans)

obviously , bruh i fuck real mares , is this even a question?

Now that's something im into :feelsohh:

Rapthalia looking thick
I wish my daughters would resemble Demi-humans like Raphtalia or the catgirl from Nisemonogatari if I do get to impregnate my cat
tumblr_static_tumblr_static__focused_v3.gif

obviously , bruh i fuck real mares , is this even a question?
I see. That's even more based :yes:

I wish my daughters would resemble Demi-humans like Raphtalia or the catgirl from Nisemonogatari if I do get to impregnate my cat

Honestly i think every cel should give it a try , Horse pussy feels like putting your dick in a biological super hot and wet oven and the winking of the horsepussy feels like it wants to suck and suck and suck out your life force out of your cock. Once you put your dick inside it wont stop sucking until you are sucked dry.

Interesting fetish

Oh, completely, completely, monster girls are my fetish. It is bestiality which I am against, but I would totally go down with a monster girl.
Anthropomorphic animals are like literally 'monster' girls since they're like mutants
Honestly i think every cel should give it a try , Horse pussy feels like putting your dick in a biological super hot and wet oven and the winking of the horsepussy feels like it wants to suck and suck and suck out your life force out of your cock.
Horses are expensive. I'd rather go to bad dragon dot com

Anthropomorphic animals are like literally 'monster' girls since they're like mutants

Snout, full fur, etc. are more like animals, specially if they were literally made from former animals that would make it bestiality. Demihumans would be like just another subrace of humanity.

Horses are expensive. I'd rather go to bad dragon dot com

I dont own the mares that i fuck , I just sneak into some old guy property at night and fuck his mares haha :feelskek:

yes i want to fuck @Jungle('s previous avi)

[UWSL]NSFW[/UWSL] Would you fuck your pet if she suddenly turns anthropomorphic?​

I would do it ngl. Instant ascension + she would be a vessel for my own babies
anthropomorphism comes in degrees, just how anthro, like in your pics?
why would you assume she could reproduce with you

anthropomorphism comes in degrees, just how anthro, like in your pics?
why would you assume she could reproduce with you
because they're my pets

LARPer

link to prev thread saying you did

otherwise I assume you made it up on spot

I cant view my old threads , I planned to buy a filly but shit is fucking expensive , So i decided to fuck someone else horses for free , Dont care if you think this is LARP , I enjoy horsepussy and thats all what matters to me. And obviously im not going to post videos of me fucking mares (for free) pay bitcoin if you want to see , I need money haha :smonk:

because they're my pets
no I mean why do you think the DNA would be viable
planned to buy a filly but shit is fucking expensive , So i decided to fuck someone else horses for free
but how would you even get access

Dont care if you think this is LARP , I enjoy horsepussy and thats all what matters to me. And obviously im not going to post videos of me fucking mares (for free) pay bitcoin if you want to see , I need money haha :smonk:

at least tell us some detailed stories about your first time with the mare to convince us